Wednesday Before Thanksgiving - Plans?

2»

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Still waiting for the "Dissidentman, why don't you cut out early?" from my boss.
  • Still waiting for the "Dissidentman, why don't you cut out early?" from my boss.

Dissidentman, why don't you cut out early

I'm out.

I hope you all have a great, happy and safe Thanksgiving Day.

peace!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Boo Boo wrote:
    Still waiting for the "Dissidentman, why don't you cut out early?" from my boss.

Dissidentman, why don't you cut out early

I'm out.

I hope you all have a great, happy and safe Thanksgiving Day.

peace!

You're not the boss of me.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Busy Busy Busy...I'm not really here.... but the list is getting shorter, crossing each chore off.
    Then the hot tub this evening for my weary bod, surrounded by twinkling Christmas lights, holiday tunes and lots of libations ahhh relaxing. Simple day tomorrow...no worries just Daddy and the kids and Doggies and lots of good food.
    Happy Thanksgiving all! :D
    pandora wrote:
    Busy Busy Busy...I'm not really here.... but the list is getting shorter, crossing each chore off.
    Then the hot tub this evening for my weary bod, surrounded by twinkling Christmas lights, holiday tunes and lots of libations ahhh relaxing. Simple day tomorrow...no worries just Daddy and the kids and Doggies and lots of good food.
    Happy Thanksgiving all! :D

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Room for 2 more in the hot tub?
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    Typically we (the family) sit around and play cards and get loaded, which is the plan tonight. ALthough, now that babies are starting to join the family, it might start changing.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Boo Boo wrote:
    wow.
    I don't think downing 2 bottles of wine at each place is a big deal.
    However the reason fro doing it is what concerns me.
    If its such a task to see your and her relatives, and you have grown to hate it so much that it has ruined your holidays then, why do it?

Just stay home. no?

Seems like an easy solution to me.

I could stay home, then the wife would not be happy with me. So either put up with a few hours with family or hear the wife bitch for days????
    I'll be back
    loadedgun wrote:
    Typically we (the family) sit around and play cards and get loaded, which is the plan tonight. ALthough, now that babies are starting to join the family, it might start changing.

The sooner the kids learn the rest of the family are gambling alcoholics, the better.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I will be sorting through summer clothes to find something appropriate to wear to the in-laws as the house will be at least 90 degrees.

:lol::lol: my cousin and I were just talking about my granny's house and how having the "AC" on meant the temp being 78!!! :o At winter, she would duct tape the little dial so that we couldnt move it from 90!!! HORRIBLE times. Thank god thats over! :D

This thread is just the spark i needed to continue monitoring that fat bird in the oven! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!