Now that Monday is almost over for the 10C...,

shepshep Posts: 5,765
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
What stupid things have you done today to make sure you haven't missed anything?

I didn't get any work accomplished all day hitting refresh at work... And right now I'm actually on the stairmaster at the gym refreshing on my iPhone app..... :lol:

I thin I've gone retarded
Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Just refreshed over and over. And lurked around the boards. I'm supposed to be studying, but with this announcement, and not feeling too well I'm not. I am just refreshing and refreshing. Sad I know, but I am going to hit the books now. I'm over it.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Just refreshed over and over. And lurked around the boards. I'm supposed to be studying, but with this announcement, and not feeling too well I'm not. I am just refreshing and refreshing. Sad I know, but I am going to hit the books now. I'm over it.

Same here, I have homework to do but I keep stalling because of the Tweets. But hopefully there will be no school because of the snow. :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    thefixer9 wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

Same here, I have homework to do but I keep stalling because of the Tweets. But hopefully there will be no school because of the snow. :D

Lucky, I don't have that excuse. 27 degrees Celsius here.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • I mowed my tennis court....PM'ed a bit with another expectant 10Cer....planted some tomato's....spun some vinyl....checked computer every 10 minutes if I was in the room.....giving up for a while now....this is getting ridiculous...
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i didn't sleep well at all, got up stupidly early, then finally figured out how to access the website from my phone so checked that every chance i could get.
  • I'm not holding my breath for any announcement tomorrow, we are getting pounded (relatively speaking for Western WA State that goes into shutdown mode with any snowfall over 1/4 inch in depth) with snow and freezing temps so unless they want to brave the commute I would not imagine many 10C employees clocking in.....of course I hope I'm wrong!

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/430601_snow22.html
  • skinnypig wrote:
    I'm not holding my breath for any announcement tomorrow, we are getting pounded (relatively speaking for Western WA State that goes into shutdown mode with any snowfall over 1/4 inch in depth) with snow and freezing temps so unless they want to brave the commute I would not imagine many 10C employees clocking in.....of course I hope I'm wrong!

Or one of them can log on from their home computer and post. They had no trouble locking threads today so snow or no snow...I can't see why they can't deliver the news or at least give us an idea of when they will deliver it.
  • skinnypig wrote:
    I'm not holding my breath for any announcement tomorrow, we are getting pounded (relatively speaking for Western WA State that goes into shutdown mode with any snowfall over 1/4 inch in depth) with snow and freezing temps so unless they want to brave the commute I would not imagine many 10C employees clocking in.....of course I hope I'm wrong!

Or one of them can log on from their home computer and post. They had no trouble locking threads today so snow or no snow...I can't see why they can't deliver the news or at least give us an idea of when they will deliver it.

Exactly... no getting in the car required. What's going on? What up with the tweet?
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • It was my birthday yesterday so fortunately I didn't waste time refreshing all day, which I most likely would have been doing if I'd been home. Did check the iPhone a few times though.
  • oh suzy q,tam taram taram :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    My weekend ended 20.3/4th of an hour ago....but do you see ME complaining????
    Geeze, lucky I got a nice offer in my email today :D
    Thankyou.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Jo wrote:
    My weekend ended 20.3/4th of an hour ago....but do you see ME complaining????
    Geeze, lucky I got a nice offer in my email today :D
    Thankyou.

Not one of Dimi's "offers", is it?