Options

New to the Pit, semi old question...

mshea093mshea093 Posts: 3
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Howdy all, long time PJ fan here- brand new MP user...

Question- It may be old, but I haven't searched this topic out before...

Is it me or is that Honda commercial (bad youtube vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XzSJE4qwXo)

If you've heard it without the intro.... Sounds like Severed Hand guitar intro...

Just wondering what everyone else has heard...

:P
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lotsa people got into quite a tizzy over that one a few months back - nope it isn't Pearl Jam. many claimed that it didn't even sound like them...and many claimed that they were ripped off.

depends on how you view it, I suppose.

welcome to the pit - are you ready for the hazing???

:D just foolin' with ya! have fun in here and don't take nuthin' personal! ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Huh! Well thanks for the quick response- For months I didn't pay attention to it- and lately it's been bugging me...

It took longer to find the name of the motocross guy and the commercial on youtube then it did to hear the commercial a 2nd time and go... "WTF?"

Thx again- I just wish Honda had a source for the 'riff'...

-Shearer
  • Options
    FitzFitz Posts: 169
    The guy on the bike is Stone without his Glasses on, FACT!
    "First of all, there’s the palpable camaraderie and good feeling you get from the entire band as they smile and nod at each other, and huddle together in various formations throughout the show --- They look like they really like each other. They look stoked!"
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    It doesn't sound at all like Severed hand to me... wtf?
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    I kind of think it does sound like it, at least some commercial on tv does, because it makes look up from whatever I'm doing every time I hear it

obviously not long enough to figure out what the ad is for though :D

welcome to the board, enjoy yourself
  • Options
    pjbiz wrote:
    I'm not a fan of Honda at all, but I respect this commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdRH7tn2Y0Q

At least Heart is for sure :P