Options

MYSTERY VINYL SINGLE SALE!!!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Ok wrote:
    MYSTERY SINGLES ARE NOW SOLD OUT. THANK YOU!

we'll begin shipping these on Monday.
    slh

This underscores how much cool shit must be sitting around at 10C HQ. A random stack of orange fixer singles, the 91 single....God knows what else. If given the choice, I'd probably choose to tour the 10C HQ over Area 56.

Yeah they should do one of those 'supermarket sweep' things where you have 15 minutes to run around 10C HQ grabbing whatever shit you can lay your hands on..... and get out before you bump into a band member!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Claireack wrote:
    I never got one :(
    Sorry Claire, I was out at the ballet and hadn't got myself together with the whole texting thing as it was late when I got home.
    Next time I promise to text :cry: ...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    opps guy it is ...but 81 is still in jail. :D and the perosn above you must not have seen it either.

a few people did get texts..

but if i get a double you can have mine :D ...unless its merkin i said someone else can have it then :lol:
    I got the email, but at 10am on a Saturday morning I wasn't really around to get on it. Imagine my dismay when I finally checked my emails in the evening! Gutted!
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 369
    tremors wrote:
    Ok wrote:
    MYSTERY SINGLES ARE NOW SOLD OUT. THANK YOU!

we'll begin shipping these on Monday.
    slh

This underscores how much cool shit must be sitting around at 10C HQ. A random stack of orange fixer singles, the 91 single....God knows what else. If given the choice, I'd probably choose to tour the 10C HQ over Area 56.

Yeah they should do one of those 'supermarket sweep' things where you have 15 minutes to run around 10C HQ grabbing whatever shit you can lay your hands on..... and get out before you bump into a band member!

Ahhh but if I bumped into a band member, i'd never leave LOL.
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    I never got one :(
    Sorry Claire, I was out at the ballet and hadn't got myself together with the whole texting thing as it was late when I got home.
    Next time I promise to text :cry: ...

Don't worry about it, was it after we'd done that thingy?? Wasn't sure that it was. Should have checked my email anyway :roll:
  • Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    can't wait to get this.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    skere26skere26 Posts: 304
    Gosh.Darn.Gmail. Spam. Filter.
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,392
    You have to be absolutely glued to this board to take advantage of these things. I'm proud to say that I am no longer in that place. Enjoy the vinyl everyone. See you at a show.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    TipJammer wrote:
    You have to be absolutely glued to this board to take advantage of these things. I'm proud to say that I am no longer in that place. Enjoy the vinyl everyone. See you at a show.

:cry:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,392
    TipJammer wrote:

:cry:

Well bro. This place became a drug for me for a while. It was hard to ween myself off of it. Took picking up a new obsession. My Camaro. Now I'm on that board a lot. Although its not quite as exciting honestly as some of the pearl jam stuff of ole. I had to find more to be passionate about. I'm happy about the change. I have lots and lots of wonderful vinyl... including a Benny. So. I'm doing just fine.
  • Options
    SpaarSpaar Posts: 72
    When do the American 10C members think they will receive it? How long does that normally take?
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Spaar wrote:
    When do the American 10C members think they will receive it? How long does that normally take?

Because I live near Seattle I will probably get mine tomorrow.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    TipJammer wrote:

i hear you man, it seems like if you dont hang out here every day/all day you miss out on this stuff. why cant they send out emails like they did for the s/d poster sale? just a day notice would be nice but even a hour would be fine. i cant be glued to this forum all the time and it seems the only people 10c care about are the people who are. hope everyone enjoys their singles.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Spaar wrote:

Let us know what you get. I always like reading what everyone gets. Pay no attention to the wanna be mods that say "is this thread necessary? So annoying. :roll:
    Seriously, I want to know.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Options
    OGT92 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Spaar wrote:

Let us know what you get. I always like reading what everyone gets. Pay no attention to the wanna be mods that say "is this thread necessary? So annoying. :roll:
    Seriously, I want to know.

After school tomorrow I will announce if I got anything! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Cool.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Options
    Yeah! Bought one, despite getting my email at 4:39pm, as opposed to 12:30-ish. Not sure why that always happens, but I always get 10c emails about 5-6 hours after everyone else. Does this happen to anyone else?

Thank God for my awesome friends who sent the heads up! :mrgreen:
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Options
    So, who's going to receive his first? I know it's early on the West Coast....

I can't wait to see who's gonna get those gems..... although I still wish Santos put one in my Grab Bag.....which is still in the mail!
  • Options
    So, who's going to receive his first? I know it's early on the West Coast....

I can't wait to see who's gonna get those gems..... although I still wish Santos put one in my Grab Bag.....which is still in the mail!

Since I Iive in Seattle and got my grab bag first I'm assuming I will get mine first. I will check around 1:00pm.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    its a shame we cant start a poll type thread with all singles as options so we can track them as they are received
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    pdalowsky wrote:
    its a shame we cant start a poll type thread with all singles as options so we can track them as they are received
    Well technically someone could open up a thread, asking everyone to reply with what they got (or PM the thread starter, or whatever) and then edit the information into the opening thread as it comes in. :geek:

However I guess it wouldn't be too accurate anyway, as lots of the people that have ordered them probably don't come on here often, or at all...
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    i sort of did this with the amongst the waves (post your number)when i thought it was only 1200...but i went to over 2000 so i gave up.. :lol:
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Ah heck, I'm gonna try it anyway, just because I'm a nerd... :lol:

Here's the thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=144314
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Washed wrote:
    I missed out on the sale but would love to have Merkinball. I'll buy it if anyone receives it and doesn't want it!

if i get a merkinball its yours ;)

Wow, thanks very much! I hope you get something you want, but if not a Merkinball would look all kinds of good spinning for me! :D
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    got mine...but i already have orange fixer, off he goes, given to fly and merkinball

hoping for one of the othersssss...maybe set up a trade thread here after we see what we get

btw...I LOVE 10 CLUB...this is awesome...i love mystery sales

edit: after looking at list closer i prolly shouldnt have bought one...my chances arent looking good for live in auckland or olympic platinum but who knows?

got the single i never mentioned or had....angel/ramblings!! stoked...just played each side and added it to the xmas collection
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    TT8270TT8270 Posts: 429
    Merkinball! The only one I wanted. Thanks 10C!
    134xxx
    Soundgarden - 1996-10-15
    Pearl Jam - 2000-06-30
    Fugazi - 2000-10-10
    The Mars Volta - 2003-03-24