edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
rampage_jackson_3.jpg

Rampage FTW

Anybody else plan on watchin this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    bj penn hawaii 78 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966

Gotta say I am more of Hughes fan, but it should be a good fight regardless..........both guys are pretty respectable.
    UpSideDown wrote:

Gotta say I am more of Hughes fan, but it should be a good fight regardless..........both guys are pretty respectable.

i like matt also ..but bj is my boy

BJ needs a good showing because his last 2 fights he hasn't even showed up

rampage is gonna look to rebound also after sleeping through the evans fight
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    can't wait for gsp vs. koscheck ... started watching TUF this year cuz of gsp and seeing how much of a knob koscheck is - i hope he gets hit hard for 20 seconds and then gets choked out ... ;)
  • Sean Pierson.
  • you can't really count out machida. until his last fight he hadn't been hit much because of his footwork and technique. that is gonna make it hard for rampage to land one of his haymakers.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    you can't really count out machida. until his last fight he hadn't been hit much because of his footwork and technique. that is gonna make it hard for rampage to land one of his haymakers.

Machida is gonna pick him apart