Options

*** Tweet Tweet Tweet

Comments

• Options
    So I am FINALLY updating my membership today! Will I still be in for whats happening?
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • Options
    So I am FINALLY updating my membership today! Will I still be in for whats happening?

Yeah i think so, just depends when tickets would go on sale!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    jethrojam420jethrojam420 Foxborough MA Posts: 1,075

if you are lucky. said end of last weekend...
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    hey,did u rest for the weekend?new week tomorrow :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    :shock: Uh-oh!!

:lol: Nice to finally meet you then!! What state do you live in?

Yea it's odd coming on here and talking to all of you, I'm sure No Coder knows what i'm talking about. i would have approached you too if I saw you at the sydney gig last year Ziggy! I live in NSW in Sydney, i'm saving up so I can follow this Ed Vedder solo tour around Australia, if it happens haha!It's nice to meet you too! After the Sydney gig last year, i realised how amazing everyone in the 10c are, everyones so great! hello to you all! :)
  • Options
    hey,did u rest for the weekend?new week tomorrow :lol:

Announcement tomorrow D? ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    hello hello :mrgreen:

and Dimitris! even though you have no idea who i am, ive seen all your awesome work on the forums throughout the years, and your giveaways are awesome! thanks heaps man! :)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458

and Dimitris! even though you have no idea who i am, ive seen all your awesome work on the forums throughout the years, and your giveaways are awesome! thanks heaps man! :)
    The pj community is like a family...i just like to take care my family..thanks..
    are you waiting for tour shows? :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560

The pj community is like a family...i just like to take care my family..thanks..
    are you waiting for tour shows? :)
    He's the head of the family.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Do you think this TWEET thread will hit 200 pages before the announcement?
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    edited November 2010
    First...before my post...I just want to acknowledge the above^^^ and agree that Dimitris is actually

The Daddy of Our Jamily

as in...Who's Your Daddy?

OK now the REAL reason for this post

is all the talk of FESTIVALS and such

and my thought on that is that

I don't think that the 10 C actually sells festival tix

only PJ shows (stand alone)

however, they may send you a presale code for a festival show or such

and in that case they would have asked us

to update our emails, not our memberships or snail mail addresses

and I doubt this is going to be anything other than an aussie show

but sure, i can hope to be wrong ;)
    Post edited by StillHere on
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795

oh sure it will

at LEAST :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    DegiDegi Posts: 1,007

Yea it's odd coming on here and talking to all of you, I'm sure No Coder knows what i'm talking about. i would have approached you too if I saw you at the sydney gig last year Ziggy! I live in NSW in Sydney, i'm saving up so I can follow this Ed Vedder solo tour around Australia, if it happens haha!It's nice to meet you too! After the Sydney gig last year, i realised how amazing everyone in the 10c are, everyones so great! hello to you all! :)

HEEY are you FB Dean? holiday card-dean?
    (i'm Laura)
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:

oh sure it will

now that i'm back to spam this? sure!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :idea:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    :idea:

got some carrots for ye, if you eat them now, maybe you will see the tweet better :P
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Degi wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

oh sure it will

now that i'm back to spam this? sure!

StillHere & Degi chatting away - two of my favourite females in the forum ! :lol:

I see the rogues are back in town too ;)

So, what's the verdict people - announcement at 2pm tomorrow? :lol:
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    tremors wrote:

StillHere & Degi chatting away - two of my favourite females in the forum ! :lol:

I see the rogues are back in town too ;)

So, what's the verdict people - announcement at 2pm tomorrow? :lol:

heheheheheee we are awesome, i know!!! :lol::lol:

i had to look up the word ""rogues" so thank you for a new vocab ;)

naaaaahhhh there cant be an announcement yet, Jo's snail mail message isnt here yet...
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Portugal portugal portugal portugal

• Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

Well if you see me this tour which I'm sure you will, make sure you say hello! 8-)

Where were you positioned in Sydney? I was on the rail in the corner right in front of Ed.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    tremors, whenever i see your username, i am singing this one line for like a hour...
  • Options
    Degi wrote:
    tremors, whenever i see your username, i am singing this one line for like a hour...

Tell me about it - I was listening to the live Vitalogy thing we've been doing earlier... the line is warped now! When I signed up here I chose one word from one line from one song that meant a lot to me..... I am a walking slice of song!

• Options
    this tweet has almost lost all of it's "UMPH" for me now.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    tremors wrote:
    Degi wrote:

Tell me about it - I was listening to the live Vitalogy thing we've been doing earlier... the line is warped now! When I signed up here I chose one word from one line from one song that meant a lot to me..... I am a walking slice of song!
    which live vitalogy thing? (btw: have i ever told you my opinion on vitalogy?)
    havent read many of the threads in the last few weeks... ^^
  • Options
    Paul David wrote:
    this tweet has almost lost all of it's "UMPH" for me now.

Yeah there's only so much time you can camp out in the forum without flagging and getting resentful. And that point has...... passed!!

• Options
    Degi wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    Degi wrote:

which live vitalogy thing? (btw: have i ever told you my opinion on vitalogy?)
    havent read many of the threads in the last few weeks... ^^

There's a thread called 'Anniversary downloads', probably on around pg 2 of the Porch right now. Loads of free shit to listen to. Projects a few of us have worked on in recent weeks

• Options
    Degi, what is your opinion on Vitalogy?

• Options
    tremors wrote:

There's a thread called 'Anniversary downloads', probably on around pg 2 of the Porch right now. Loads of free shit to listen to. Projects a few of us have worked on in recent weeks
    seriously? cool!!! gotta check that one in a minute!!!!
    tremors wrote:
    Degi, what is your opinion on Vitalogy?
    i dont like vitalogy, but i love every single song on that record. i know that doesnt make much sense, but it's true... when listening to vitalogy, i dont really appreciate the record, but then listening to songs like tremor christ, better man, nothingman, IMMORTALITY for example on rearviewmirror or on the shuffle-thing on my ipod... i just love them...
This discussion has been closed.