Like a Bosh

BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• K_jamK_jam Posts: 137
    Fuck Chris bosh, its Lebron James who I hate. Id rather listen to creed :wtf: :crazy: :o :shock: :? than watch Miami play these days. I used to like Miami before Lebron destroyed everything.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    So what's happening to this team? I thought they were supposed to be the best thing since the '96 Bulls?
  • K_jamK_jam Posts: 137
    So what's happening to this team? I thought they were supposed to be the best thing since the '96 Bulls?

as lebron said after they lost last week "Rome wasnt built in one day" LOL

lebrons a DUD!!!!!!!!!!
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

team is talented and they have a lot of role player guys doing the dirty work ... they need some time put it together ...
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,358
    polaris_x wrote:

team is talented and they have a lot of role player guys doing the dirty work ... they need some time put it together ...

Judging a NBA team after 10 games or so is about as stupid as it gets. It's a whole new team, the season is 82 games long. All Miami needs to do is make the playoffs and gel by the end of the season and they will be ok.

It should be obvious to anyone that this Miami team has a great chance to win a title this year. One of 4-5 teams I'd say.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    Lebrons just a physical specimen at his position. His jump shot has very lil arc and is kinda ugly. I wish we could fast forward to June so we can watch these 2 idiots( I like Wade) explIn why they didn't win it all, and show clips of that dance a thon they had when they were introduced to the Miami fans..... The same fans who abandoned this team by not showing up the last few years, having won a title in '06.
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    From a fan of the raptors. Bosh was never a great players. he has always been soft. I am just happy that he is falling so fast.

Congrats Bosh, you went from being a hero to a nobody who is the joke of the NBA.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Judging a NBA team after 10 games or so is about as stupid as it gets. It's a whole new team, the season is 82 games long. All Miami needs to do is make the playoffs and gel by the end of the season and they will be ok.

It should be obvious to anyone that this Miami team has a great chance to win a title this year. One of 4-5 teams I'd say.

they will for sure make the playoffs ... and they will compete ... but they have some fundamental problems in the playoffs going against them ... can't stop dribble penetration and no interior defence ...

but in the eastern conference that could be enough to get you into the finals where anythng can happen ...

i would say if they played in the western conference ... they would be a bottom seed at best ...
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076

You can thank Jeff Van Gundy for that prediction.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2