Christmas Gift Ideas for Her

Nowhere ManNowhere Man Posts: 345
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I am kind of stuck this year for gift ideas for my girlfriend, we have been together for the last 6 years and this year I am stumped. Any suggestions?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    ummm not much to go on...is she a 'girly-girl'...more 'athletic'...what are her hobbies? does she collect anything?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I'd say a mixture of both, she also loves to read.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    When we were young without money we gave each other coupons... :lol: homemade...
    for fun stuff we could do for each other etc. stuff to please or entertain, plans to be made, chores we could do.
    Gifts from the heart are the best, they are the ones you remember.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,819
    I'd say a mixture of both, she also loves to read.
    Then, Eat Pray Love or This All Encompassing Trip (Chasing Pearl Jam Around The World). My first thought was: EV 2008 APRIL FOOLS TOUR LADIES T SHIRT. You know where you can find it. ;)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    okay...I suggest either something like:

a gift certificate to a 'spa day' at a NICE facility (Gene Juarez, nice hotel in your area etc)...not the nail place at Wal Mart...

a book cover from: http://www.kalisgarden.net/ they basically turn a paperback book into a hardback one, and it keeps the book open for you...comes in all sorts of sizes, and you can change out the books...I have 4 of these and *love* them

a gift card to amazon.com/her fave bookstore

a weekend get-a-way for just the two of you to a place she wants to visit/loves going to.

an ipod pre-loaded (by you) with her favorite songs

and jewelry is always nice...I guess those 'Pandora' bracelets are pretty popular...

that's all I can think of for now...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Great thank you guys for the suggestions, they are appreciated.