Guitar lessons in New York City area??

vomikus39vomikus39 Posts: 250
edited November 2010 in Musicians and Gearheads
Ok, so I guess I am at the point on my bucket list where I finally learn to play the guitar, namely the one that has been in my closet for 7 years. Anyone offering lessons in the NYC area, namely Staten Island or Brooklyn, please contact me....thank ya.

Kevin
Who the f*ck goes around skinning cats~~Ed

It all comes down to changing your head~~John Lennon

MSG 6-24-08/MSG 5-21-10/Philly MIA 9-2-12/Chicago Wrigley Field 7-19-13/Brooklyn NY 1&2 10-2013/Philly 1&2 10-2013
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• this guy really helped me out. best of all it is free. all you need is access to you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/martyzsongs

i been playing for around 2 years and it takes lots of patience and practice. however, the payoff is priceless.

my first song was Green Day - Good Riddance. Then Nirvana - About a Girl.

Easy PJ songs/ covers are Last Kiss, Lukin, Long Road, Off He Goes

Good luck on your pickin'
    "Can't fuckin' Twitter, hate that shit" - EV
  • Hey regarding guitar lessons on si you can try castellanos house of music on si 2 locations richmond ave and hylan blvd. I've been using Jamorama and youtube. What level player are you ? also if you live on si and want to jam let me know
  • spoman wrote:
    Hey regarding guitar lessons on si you can try castellanos house of music on si 2 locations richmond ave and hylan blvd. I've been using Jamorama and youtube. What level player are you ? also if you live on si and want to jam let me know

Yes I do live on SI, and I have never played the guitar in my life lol
    Who the f*ck goes around skinning cats~~Ed

It all comes down to changing your head~~John Lennon

MSG 6-24-08/MSG 5-21-10/Philly MIA 9-2-12/Chicago Wrigley Field 7-19-13/Brooklyn NY 1&2 10-2013/Philly 1&2 10-2013
  • If you were near Philly I would have you jammin' in a couple lesson! Evolution Music Studios represent! :)
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm