lalallalalalalallaal

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,021
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
that is all.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,021
    thanks for playing.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I've read worse.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    I've read worse.
    I haven't and I started the thing!!!! :mrgreen: :?

• mickeyrat wrote:
    thanks for playing.

Maybe you should of just performed an abortion on this piece of shit
    instead of editing it.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    should have, not should of.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    You know, I think I'm on to what Mickey is laying down... and I fully agree.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    mickeyrat wrote:
    thanks for playing.

Maybe you should of just performed an abortion on this piece of shit
    instead of editing it.
    and it proved sooooo interesting , you came back!!!! my job here is done.

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:

Scotland invented know-it-alls
  • dunkman wrote:
    Maybe you should have just performed an abortion on this piece of shit
    instead of editing it

Sorry to of offended you.
    dunkman wrote:

Scotland invented know-it-alls
    know it alls? or grammar with horribly misunderstood accents?

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    :clap:
    #FHP
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    this thread needs to be locked it serves no purpose.

A thread with no topic cannot be hijacked. I don't know where to go with it...

BRILLIANT

BRILLIANT
    hijacking would break the rules. :mrgreen:
    it's said the poster whos name shouldnt be spoken of needs a new cellmate. ;)

it will die a quiet death soon enough. work and sleep will cause it to slip further and further back. I'll of course bump it several times , but will soon grow bored with that. watch it rot. this could get interesting.

mickeyrat wrote:

BRILLIANT
    hijacking would break the rules. :mrgreen:
    it's said the poster whos name shouldnt be spoken of needs a new cellmate. ;)

I have no knowledge of the topic of which you speak. I have not now, nor ever seen anything to do with the above mentioned person or persons.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because seven ate one too many cigarettes .

What? 8-)
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:

What? 8-)
    subtle much? hhehehehehee

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    mickeyrat wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

What? 8-)
    subtle much? hhehehehehee

Wow. Even I got that one.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
This discussion has been closed.