Options

Ed's comments:)

halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
edited May 2008 in The Porch
""When I first came up and he [Chris Cornell] put out his hand to me early on which is so important to me it's almost undefinable. The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan."

-Eddie Vedder

I read this here: http://www.freewebs.com/pearljamstudy/saidbyed.htm

I don't know when Ed said this, bu I think He has a problem with His head...
Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
halszka123@op.pl
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    yes lets all trust freewebs ;p
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    halszka123 wrote:
    ""When I first came up and he [Chris Cornell] put out his hand to me early on which is so important to me it's almost undefinable. The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan."

-Eddie Vedder

awesome quote.

also, lol...... I like how you capitalized the h in He and His as if you were talking about God when referring to Ed. ;):D
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    awesome quote.

also, lol...... I like how you capitalized the h in He and His as if you were talking about God when referring to Ed. ;):D
    Not God, no...
    Just showing my respect.
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    halszka123 wrote:

-Eddie Vedder

I don't understand why people miss Ed's sense of humor so often. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    :D thanks for the link I didn't know the site
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
  • Options
    crazyindigo82crazyindigo82 Posts: 133
    thanks! this thread just made my whole evening :)
    Up here so high I start to shake...
    Up here so high the sky I scrape...
    I'm so high I hold just one breath here within my chest...
    Just like my innocence...
  • Options
    celebrationcelebration Posts: 318
    "I don't mind that the fact that we're perceived as humorless pricks allows me to go into a bar, sit in the corner, and not have everyone come say hello. There's a nice force field that goes along with that."

He's bad ass
    ########################
    Celebration, the ball's in play
  • Options
    ClariceClarice Posts: 256
    halszka123 wrote:

-Eddie Vedder

May be the problem is with me....but i understood each word he said.