Nazi Germany

HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone else feel like that's where they are posting?

Don't I actually have to pay to post?

Is humor now illegal?
#FHP
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    how's that?
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    No.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,021
    thats a bit harsh. yes I think most of us can agree that it was just a joke.
    but to look at it from the mods point of view it could have been used in a sinister nature. like stirring up a bunch of shit through PM's impersonating another. Is that a headache the mods should have to deal with?

assuming of course the banned baby is what this refers to.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    People love rules, it makes them feel safe. Not me, i love freedom.
  • I love a mod in a uniform.
  • Having lost basically my entire father's side of the family during the Holocaust, I would go with no.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    No, I do not feel that way. Yes you do pay to post, but there are also guidelines to adhere by. They're there, and they're there sternly, and for ar eason otherwise they wouldn't have been drafted.

While it was a joke, not particularly hilarious, but somewhat comedic, it still crossed a line that has been clearly established. By payign to post, you agree to adhere to those guidelines. Plain and simple. I'd expect to be punished for it too.

It's not really a "nazi" environment. Just be smart and thoughtful about your words and actions here. It's pretty easy.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Even i dont post alot ,ill say NO
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    have underground word from the inside. Hard to understand the babbling gibberish of a smoking baby that doesn't speak yet, but from what I can gather he'll be out of the crib very soon. relax and give thanks!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Even i dont post alot

:lol::lol:

Your 28,000+ posts disagrees. ;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    Even i dont post alot

RUMORS....ITS BOOM'S FAULT
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • btw i find the tittle insolting to my lovely German friends...Germany is not longer like that,even at the time not all Germans was Nazi
    btw i find the tittle insolting to my lovely German friends...Germany is not longer like that,even at the time not all Germans was Nazi

Same goes for Obese America. I'm not obese, and I'm American. :D:lol:

Seriously though D, I agree with you. That was unfair profiling (the term Nazi Germany, not the OP in particular).
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Even i dont post alot

RUMORS....ITS BOOM'S FAULT

I alwasy assumed Stone was the difficult one. Even Ed said "It was always Stone's fault" in SVT.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    btw i find the tittle insolting to my lovely German friends...Germany is not longer like that,even at the time not all Germans was Nazi

Same goes for Obese America. I'm not obese, and I'm American. :D:lol:

Seriously though D, I agree with you. That was unfair profiling (the term Nazi Germany, not the OP in particular).
    ofcourse..i say my opinion about the term,not about OP in person
  • What do you guys mean by "pay to post?" Are you referring to accountability or something else?
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • What do you guys mean by "pay to post?" Are you referring to accountability or something else?
    You have to be a 10C member to post on here.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    What do you guys mean by "pay to post?" Are you referring to accountability or something else?
    Isn't that a recent thing though? It seems that not too long ago you didn't have to.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL

Oh, right. Color me stupid.

Thanks, Diamond.
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    Isn't that a recent thing though? It seems that not too long ago you didn't have to.[/quote]
    When they switched to the new board... it was to go in effect...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Isn't that a recent thing though? It seems that not too long ago you didn't have to.
    When they switched to the new board... it was to go in effect...[/quote]
    I beleive a big part of that was PJ/10C is now fully in control of the site once they got out from under Sony.

This discussion has been closed.