Options

Anniversary Downloads - Studio Albums 'Live'

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    rummy said:

Very nice! I find these things very inspiring and have made similar ones of my own.

Not to try to "tread on your turf" or try to one-up you (as I said it is individuals like you that inspired me to make my own PJ mixes) but did you the official releases for this? If so, can I post something similar? I made an 8CD mix using almost all of the songs from the 2013 tour. However, I don't know if I can share it here as I the songs I used came from the boots I bought here.

For everything that was year 2000 to present, we used the official bootlegs. There are only two compilations that have material on them that are still for sale on the Ten Club. They are the Backspacer release and the current Lightning Bolt release. Since there are only a handful of these songs being used, I do not believe it is enough to bring down the "Ten Club Hammer". I do believe that if you were to post a 8 CD compilation of 2013/2014 boot tracks, then Ten Club may drop the hammer on you. I personally wouldn't do it here, but that is up to you.

I do not feel as though you are treading my turf. These projects were definitely a way to promote a creative way to listen to these boots that we have all have all been blessed with.

I am glad that these have inspired you and that you have enjoyed them :)
    I am the artist formally known as "Cameron4President"....
    1998: Va Beach VA
    2000: Va Beach VA, Columbia MD
    2003: Raleigh NC, Bristow VA
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Bristow VA
    2013: Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Charlotte NC
    2014: Cincinnati, OH
    2016: Hampton, VA, Raleigh, NC
  • Options

Thanks for uploading RKO!

You are very welcome, I hope that you enjoy it :)
  • Options
    TheRealDanPatchTheRealDanPatch Posts: 1,854
    edited April 2014
    Post edited by TheRealDanPatch on
  • Options
    ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    edited April 2014
    Wow...thanks to all that put this together!
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,354

rummy said:

Very nice! I find these things very inspiring and have made similar ones of my own.

Not to try to "tread on your turf" or try to one-up you (as I said it is individuals like you that inspired me to make my own PJ mixes) but did you the official releases for this? If so, can I post something similar? I made an 8CD mix using almost all of the songs from the 2013 tour. However, I don't know if I can share it here as I the songs I used came from the boots I bought here.

For everything that was year 2000 to present, we used the official bootlegs. There are only two compilations that have material on them that are still for sale on the Ten Club. They are the Backspacer release and the current Lightning Bolt release. Since there are only a handful of these songs being used, I do not believe it is enough to bring down the "Ten Club Hammer". I do believe that if you were to post a 8 CD compilation of 2013/2014 boot tracks, then Ten Club may drop the hammer on you. I personally wouldn't do it here, but that is up to you.

I do not feel as though you are treading my turf. These projects were definitely a way to promote a creative way to listen to these boots that we have all have all been blessed with.

I am glad that these have inspired you and that you have enjoyed them :)
    Thanks for the feedback/advice. I think I'll keep my mix private for the time being then. The last thing I want to do is upset anyone and lose any privileges that I get from being a member - especially when the next tour comes around!
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    locked said:

You guys are the balls!
    Great job!

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    TheRealDanPatchTheRealDanPatch Posts: 1,854
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Since this thread has been here for years and hasn't been deleted by TPTB, I felt comfortable checking out some of your hard work (I'm a newbie, so I wasn't sure of protocol). Anyway - excellent work. Listening to all those live choices must have been an arduous task - both enjoyable and overwhelming.

I listened to Ten - Then & Now - and got goose bumps. Live videos are awesome, but maybe I'm old school. I find that sometimes there is nothing finer than putting on headphones and just closing my eyes.

Nicely done and thank you.