Learning PJ Songs

spmonkayspmonkay Posts: 27
edited November 2010 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hi all, i'm a relative newbie to learning covers on guitar!! I really want to learn some pearl jam stuff but get put off because each song has 2 or more guitars and i want to learn them as a one man band kinda thing. Just me and my guitar. How do i go about this? Is it possible? Which part do i need to learn? Do i need to play bits of each part? Is there anyway of taking certain songs and making easier to play and sing and if so how?? Plus any other questions you may think might be relevent??

Thanks

Steve

P.S. The Xfactor is souless crap and the Simon Cowells of this world need to be shut down immediately!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Here are some of my favorites to play alone. These are all fairly easy and fun to play. If you haven't already, check out www.ultimate-guitar.com. They have a lot of PJ tabs there. Youtube is great resource too. Check this guy out. He is amazing. http://www.youtube.com/user/martyzsongs ... AEndKstO7w

1) I am Mine
    2) Better Man
    3) Small Town
    4) Unthought Known
    5) Thin Air
    6) Immortality
    Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them." -- Albert Einstein

10/31/09 Philly, 05/09/10 Cleveland