You all are gonna dislike me when I tell you this...

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I have a pint of Hagen das cookies and creme in my freezor....

However I'm going get baked and wait like 2 hours b4. I attack it like a great white on an elephant seal

Hate away :x :lol::lol::mrgreen:

Jose feels me
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I prefer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGG2FmthTUsWx-E-vnVFBcMWrO-xm09AuDOW0LKHpVGSY3Sjae

or

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkbPCAdzJ6jfQlKaTiM2kvAclflvkKE6fHlGcMgwnSla7KZVMsCQ

2 hours?....that's just torture.... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,263

However I'm going get baked and wait like 2 hours b4. I attack it like a great white on an elephant seal

Jose feels me

:lol::lol::lol: Hell yeah that is the best thing to do , now i finally get who you were way back wink once if i'm correct twice if i'm wrong ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    4and20 wrote:
    I prefer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGG2FmthTUsWx-E-vnVFBcMWrO-xm09AuDOW0LKHpVGSY3Sjae

or

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkbPCAdzJ6jfQlKaTiM2kvAclflvkKE6fHlGcMgwnSla7KZVMsCQ

2 hours?....that's just torture.... :lol:

I wish I had a pint of all that also :mrgreen:

Yea the toture makes the creamy goodness all the better ;):lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    i have brownies
    can i come over
    we can share 8-):D
    pot_brownies.jpg?w=385&h=240marijuana-brownie.jpg
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    i have brownies
    can i come over

Sending u address in pm
    Hurry up though ...the 2 hour time limit..is gonna be tough :lol:

But really come if u want
    StillHere wrote:
    i have brownies
    can i come over

Sending u address in pm
    Hurry up though ...the 2 hour time limit..is gonna be tough :lol:

But really come if u want

is this my neilbabes for a day contest winnings? woohooooooo!! :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    What's the green layer in the brownies?

a layer of 'sticky icky'

really prob a layer of mint filling....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:

a layer of 'sticky icky'

really prob a layer of mint filling....

Looks F'n Good.
  • KM43590KM43590 Posts: 298
    I haven't enjoyed the company of the sweet leaf in almost 9 months and after 10 years of partaking in the glorious green fairly regularly, I must say I've enjoyed the break, but it's always on my mind. In February of this year I volunteered to enter a rehab center because of my excess drinking, but I only drank because all my weed connections dried up and work started random drug testing. So now I'm 30 years old and I can say I'm better off without all that stuff, and I hope I'm not being too preachy, but I think most people should take a long term break every now and again, because I know the next time I enjoy the fruits of nature I am gonna lose my F'in mind, and I can't wait! ...and in reference to your ice cream, I hope you enjoy, but I have lost a bit of weight not having the munchies either. Thanks for letting me share! LEGALIZE IT BITCHES!!! :twisted:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    It's been 20 years for me.

Neily, were you under the impression that we liked you before this thread? Odd.

J/K you know you are my favorite boy toy.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    It's been 20 years for me.

Neily, were you under the impression that we liked you before this thread? Odd.

J/K you know you are my favorite boy toy.

Very good point my lady

But I don't really care who likes or dislikes me

I'm a good guy and the people who really know me on here know that...nothing else matters my lovely cougar :lol:;)

um dare i say..mint, with an infusion of something even better? 8-)
    peace,
    jo

KM43590 wrote:
    I haven't enjoyed the company of the sweet leaf in almost 9 months and after 10 years of partaking in the glorious green fairly regularly, I must say I've enjoyed the break, but it's always on my mind. In February of this year I volunteered to enter a rehab center because of my excess drinking, but I only drank because all my weed connections dried up and work started random drug testing. So now I'm 30 years old and I can say I'm better off without all that stuff, and I hope I'm not being too preachy, but I think most people should take a long term break every now and again, because I know the next time I enjoy the fruits of nature I am gonna lose my F'in mind, and I can't wait! ...and in reference to your ice cream, I hope you enjoy, but I have lost a bit of weight not having the munchies either. Thanks for letting me share! LEGALIZE IT BITCHES!!! :twisted:

This was all about the ice cream not tHe greens :lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    ((smooch))
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    KM43590 wrote:

um i TOOK a break...from like the early 80s when i began being a mom (well, i slipped up once in a while, you know how it can be). like until ...um....maybe last year...when i found out that we might as well have been smoking parsley leaves way back when..holy cow what a surprise! so, this is gonna sound weird prob, but my kids are grown, and all of them imbibe, so they kept offering, usually while we were having some sunday afternoon bbq and beers, and they kept it up and kept it up, until i finally gave in, and well, that's all she wrote. and man, i never thought my kids...well, they're all adults so i suppose its ok..and they know where the gettin's good, know what i'm saying. So i wasn't one of those deadbeat moms who got all wasted and didn't take care of her kids and all that..nope, i was very very very good and well behaved during those years, and really a lot longer prob than i needed to be...since my youngest is 21 now...and my oldest well, i'm not revealing that...lol! so anyway what i'm saying is when you take a LONG break like i did, and you did, and then you come back to it, wow! so much better. and i don't consider it a gateway drug at all. matter of fact, all that stuff happened while i was soooooooooo much younger, this is the old lazy pearl jam couch potato drug of choice, that and a good yuengling lager right out of the freezer. ahhh..my idea of a nice evening. lol! aren't i the wild and crazy lady? hahahaaa...not.
    peace,
    jo

KM43590 wrote:

This was all about the ice cream not tHe greens :lol:

oh yeah, the ice cream...*trolls* *flamers* :lol::lol::lol:
    and brownies to go with the ice cream
    there...all back on topic and stuff
    peace,
    jo

See ya later heading to the freezer :lol::mrgreen::clap: :wave: :wave:
    :thumbup: :wave:
    peace,
    jo

HEY! where do you think you're going mister?!? you still have another 20 minutes! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    Ummmmmmmm creme
    Ummmmmmmm creme

usonovabitch :twisted:

ENJOY :mrgreen:
    he needs that 20 minutes for actual eating before the 2 hours are up and he turns back into a pumpkin...don't you know ANYTHING 4and20? :lol: i mean, really..... ;)

i would have thought with a name like that, well..... hehehehheheeeeee
    peace,
    jo

Jose feels me

2 hours....he did not wait 2 hours, more like an hour and 40 minutes...
    StillHere wrote:
    he needs that 20 minutes for actual eating before the 2 hours are up and he turns back into a pumpkin...don't you know ANYTHING 4and20? :lol: i mean, really..... ;)

i would have thought with a name like that, well..... hehehehheheeeeee

mmmmmmmmmm....pumpkin ice cream......mmmmmmmmm oh no...pumpkin cheesecake..even better creamyness........

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI3Y_DYHww6cLUEb1viYqYOdjKQzAaQiiNc2MMhjr_xwpFeDQsaQ

- Christopher McCandless
    yyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace,
    jo

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    I got Xbox kinect yesterday

Does anyone think it will be better on weed man :)
    StillHere wrote:
    yyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow
    Me want
  • KM43590 wrote:

Only a parking type ticket for under an oz in Massachusetts. Progressive!
    Hold On
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    pot and ice cream are 2 deadly combinations
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo