STD of your choice... FREE!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dunkman wrote:
    Wait so the Scottish invented STD's :o

of course... well not invented, more 'discovered'... you can't invent things that naturally occur...

scotinvent.jpg

"concise", meaning "6 pages, complete with pictures".

yup... it's 3 pages longer than the Constitution but at least the pictures are in colour.. we invented colour... we also invented the letter 'u' in the correct place.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    i don't think this is a good thing to get for free, there must be some effort made to acquire
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • LMAO THIS shit is TOOO funny and I think I'll pass, kinda hard to find a a decent NEW relationship when ya have permanent baggage from the previous one.. And besides I'd like to stay clean, why would anyone want to win an STD but this thread IS hillarious. As for Dimitri giving stuff away it's, fully legit.. I got the album I won in one of the drawings he had.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    When's the draw?? Will the prize be posted or delivered in person?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Claireack wrote:

Apparently the post offices in the UK offer services beyond what is customarily received here in the US.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:

Apparently the post offices in the UK offer services beyond what is customarily received here in the US.

Yes it's great, if you're not in, they leave a card and you go down the post office and see a man in a room round the back. I've always received very satisfactory service.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Claireack wrote:

You've never been f'ed by the USPS?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Claireack wrote:

You've never been f'ed by the USPS?

What can Brown do for you? oh wait USPS, damn it worked so well.