Options

PJ xmas single downloads

12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
edited December 2007 in The Porch
does anyone have the link for that website that was posted about a month ago where you could download any song from all of PJ's holiday singles?
5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
8/7/08, 6/9/09
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GetALifeGetALife Posts: 553
    Well, don't know if you mean this one, because there are several sources for that in the web...

for example:

http://www.pearljamevolution.blogspot.com
    or
    http://www.thearmyreserve.blogspot.com

enjoy!
    #Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague
  • Options
    Does anyone have "clean" FLAC files of the 2006 single? The files that I downloaded were not that great and contain some static and such.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    Does anyone have "clean" FLAC files of the 2006 single? The files that I downloaded were not that great and contain some static and such.

Possibly because they are direct rips from the vinyl? - All adds to the authentic Xmas boot experience ;)
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    yea those arent the sites. i was looking for this site where i can get all holiday singles for download, not just 2006. unless that spanish site has it.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    Possibly because they are direct rips from the vinyl? - All adds to the authentic Xmas boot experience ;)
    I understand that they are "direct rips from the vinyl" but my concern is that subpar equipment was used for the transfer.

I had downloaded .shn files of the 1991-2003 Christmas singles from Sharing The Groove (back in the day) and most of those files were of amazing quality. It is clear that the the transfers were performed on good equipment by an experienced individual.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    My3rdEye wrote:

Thanks for the link! These are awesome and so are you!
    " When you want more than you have
    You think you need
    And when you think more than you want
    Your thoughts begin to bleed."
    E.V. Society

"And by the way, their real and their spectacular!"
  • Options
    NotForMeNotForMe Posts: 100
    Does anyone have an mp3 of RITFW w/ U2? It's the only Xmas single I can't find. Please let me know if you do. Thanks!!!
  • Options
    The Christmas Singles 1991-2006 In FLAC, or mp3s, with Artwork.

Shut Your Mouth!

Note: Live For Today from the 1997 single is missing. Any help in obtaining a lossless copy would be appreciated.

Happy Holidays!
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
  • Options
    Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Anyone know which of these are original songs and not covers or something?
  • Options
    Duder5k wrote:
    Anyone know which of these are original songs and not covers or something?

My post (the Fuel/Friends one above) indicates which ones are the cover songs. If it doesn't say another artist, then it's a PJ song. You can also look on the PearlJam.com site to see the list of covers. I'm sure you already know that and I am just pointing out the obvious. Thanks for the link.

Heather
    My Music Blog
    I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS
    http://fuelfriends.blogspot.com
  • Options
    My3rdEye wrote:

awesome thanks, this is the best Christmas Album i've ever heard!!
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.