Options

screw the haters!

2»

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,405
    binaural and riot act OWN. i havent listened to them in about a month or more.... and they kick ass. i wish they would play more songs from these albums live.

oh and help help is great, so is rival...two songs they need to play live!!!

I'm on my Binaural listening phase this month.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I agree with Binaural. I fucking love this album. I listened to it beginning to end yesterday for the first time in ages and it kicked my ass. Parting Ways is a hell of a closer....I love it.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    i love them both.

however, binaural is superior. that album is absolute BRILLIANCE
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    When someone asks me my favourite Pearl Jam album I always say Yield but when I think about it,Riot Act and Binaural are the ones I come back to most. Sleight Of Hand,Nothing as it Seems,Light Years,Love Boat Captain,I Am Mine,1/2 Full.....I think Ed's voice and the music on both albums are amazing,especially when compared with Ed's mumbling on Avacado.
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    glbglb Posts: 356
    i would like to thank you.....for having a sense of humor....

i obviously am not to fond of riot act....

and you are the first person here who did not wish death upon me for saying that album sux reindeer balls.......

hehehehehehe............

not a problem buddy. to each his own...right? I USUALLY try to stick by that...haha. Do you like any of the songs on riot act...even just a bit? I definitely agree with the love for binaural too.
    "I've got things to do and things to say in my own way..."
  • Options
    I'm with you all on this one....Binaural and Riot Act are fantastic albums. One of the reasons show i saw in Paris last year was oso great was because quite a few Riot Act songs were played; Save You, Love Boat Captain, Thumbing My Way, You Are, Half Full...it was great!

Binaural is easily my favourite album. On nights like tonight, when it goes dark early and i'm alone in the house and its cold outside, there's nothing better than giving Binaural spin. The album is absolutely drenched in mood and atmosphere, moreso than any other album.

perfect description of binaural. yield is my favorite album, but everything you said about binaural was exactly right. drenched in mood, atmosphere, and just down right creativity. sleight of hand is legendary.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    MohabMohab Posts: 310
    Binaural is my favourite album of theirs and maybe ever.

Cropduster/Ghost/Can't Keep/All or None are all classic too.