What makes your country great

13»

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    The inventor of the wine cask, I thank you, because now we can get this........

Smirnoff-Range-Shot.jpg

Then when it's all finished, I can pull out the bladder, blow it up and I have my very own portable pillow! :lol:

ha! my #2 was very excited about this as well. bitch drinks in a box. :thumbup:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,021
    Our nations military who served and serve with pride , honor and dignity.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • fife wrote:
    HELL NO! Unless you take the Toronto Maple Leaf with you

We'll maybe they'll make the playoffs if we do...OOOOOHHHH !!

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mickeyrat wrote:

doesn't that make every country great then? :think:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

of course it does. But I dont live in every country. I live in THIS great country. Even though we tip!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

of course it does. But I dont live in every country. I live in THIS great country. Even though we tip!! :mrgreen:

but you should live in mine.. then youd know your country isnt that great. :P 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

but you should live in mine.. then youd know your country isnt that great. :P 8-)
    My niece and her husband are visiting Australia.I'm not sure where though. They are having a blast. Even talking of moving there in 10 years. I've always wanted to visit. One day, I hope to.

mickeyrat wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

fair enough... ;)

i think the question is trying to get out of people something unique about their country that makes it 'great'... having a military who serve with pride, honour and dignity isnt unique... now if you'd added "and has invaded more countries in the last 100 years than any other" I would have let it slip ;)

anyway, thread integrity... the history, the scenery, the culture and of course not forgetting our long list of inventions is what makes my country great.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    The inventor of the wine cask, I thank you, because now we can get this........

Smirnoff-Range-Shot.jpg

Then when it's all finished, I can pull out the bladder, blow it up and I have my very own portable pillow! :lol:

ha! my #2 was very excited about this as well. bitch drinks in a box. :thumbup:

Well it made for a great night, started with a few CC's on the road(I was passenger), then got to the hotel and busted out the cask....very nice and easy to drink (had the crandberry).....then what topped off the night, and what else is AWESOME about Australia......POWDERFINGER SHOW!!!! :D
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Um, just watch Oprah when she comes to Australia, then you will see why.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Well we have more space than some places.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
    JaneNY wrote:
    Well we have more space than some places.

that truly does make your country great. :think:
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Um, just watch Oprah when she comes to Australia, then you will see why.

hope shes flying here in an A3-80. ;)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say