Options

Daughter-Bonnaroo

12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
edited July 2008 in The Porch
This is the best version of Daughter. That performance is fucking incredible.

The tags are fucking perfect. hey ho lets go - mother i dont need you - love will tear us apart. Which BTW, I dont know even know the last two songs.

Even the jam at the very end sounds soo sweet. Stone seems to be playing a different way, and Matts drum beat is different. And I fucking LOVE those flams matt does on the snare and floor tom at around 5:00-5:20.

Edit: I didnt realize I posted this here...move it to given 2 fly.
5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
8/7/08, 6/9/09
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    This is the best version of Daughter. That performance is fucking incredible.

The tags are fucking perfect. hey ho lets go - mother i dont need you - love will tear us apart. Which BTW, I dont know even know the last two songs.

Even the jam at the very end sounds soo sweet. Stone seems to be playing a different way, and Matts drum beat is different. And I fucking LOVE those flams matt does on the snare and floor tom at around 5:00-5:20.

Edit: I didnt realize I posted this here...move it to given 2 fly.

yes very cool new beat, i wish he would throw in another another kick on the bass drum at certain points.
  • Options
    nocode23nocode23 Posts: 411
    Love Will Tear Us Apart is by Joy Division. I was pretty excited to hear it tagged. Not sure where the Mother I Don't Need You tag is from, but it does sound familiar. Great version of Daughter though!:)