Randy Moss now a Tennessee Titan......

Backspacer 76Backspacer 76 Posts: 960
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Man,this guy is all over the place this season.
How long will he will be in Nashville? :?
http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AnrXQh56FEG2V ... nfl-282200
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    :lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Vince Young's crappy passing will have him ripping his hair out by week 13.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Vince Young's crappy passing will have him ripping his hair out by week 13.

Is Vince back? Collins has been starting?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

Is Vince back? Collins has been starting?

No Young started last week but got hurt and Collins came in. Titans have a bye this week so Young should be ready for their next game against my beloved Miami Dolphins.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    they needed help. Britt could be out for the season. Nate has been slowed with injuries as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

he has the same delivery as uncle rico. not conducive to successful passing numbers
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    edited November 2010
    best possible fit for moss....especially with the bye week. titans love the deep ball, have one the best rb's in the game, combined with a nasty defense that leads the league in turnovers.

regarding young--he's leading the nfl in passer rating right now.

look out for this team down the stretch...
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • the titans are legit.

jim fisher wont let any bullshit fly. and here's to nate washington being the new wes welker/percy harvin. more fantasy points for me.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
    the titans are legit.

jim fisher wont let any bullshit fly. and here's to nate washington being the new wes welker/percy harvin. more fantasy points for me.

is jim jeff's brother?
    www.myspace.com
  • Chris Johnson might avg 150yds a game with moss,that 8th man now can't stay in the box. TRADE for CJ now in ffb.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Chris Johnson might avg 150yds a game with moss,that 8th man now can't stay in the box. TRADE for CJ now in ffb.

yup.

who will trade johnson at this point??
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,437
    dumb move in my opinion. why bring that cancer onto a good team? it's only worked for one year with Moss and that was with Bellicheck and Tom Brady. Worse than being an ahole the guy is a dog and quitter - do you really want a guy who doens't put effort out there on a good team?
    Chris Johnson might avg 150yds a game with moss,that 8th man now can't stay in the box. TRADE for CJ now in ffb.

got him in one league. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    pjhawks wrote:
    the guy is a dog and quitter

that is the nail on the head.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Dear 81,

Will you watch Randy Moss play if the game is on FOX?

Curious,
    Somebody
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    Dear 81,

Will you watch Randy Moss play if the game is on FOX?

Curious,
    Somebody

Dear Chad,

No

Fuck fox

your pal
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 rules
    for standing by his word
    fuck a bunch of FOX

well done, Sir 81
    well done...
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    pjhawks wrote:
    dumb move in my opinion. why bring that cancer onto a good team? it's only worked for one year with Moss and that was with Bellicheck and Tom Brady. Worse than being an ahole the guy is a dog and quitter - do you really want a guy who doens't put effort out there on a good team?

the guy is a scum bag, no doubt. titans are taking a high risk, high reward here. i would like it if i were a tennessee fan though. especially after britt went down. we'll see how it pans out. like i said--this was the best possible place for him to land. it's not like no other team was going to sign him and he'd sit for the rest of the year. this makes the most sense.
    www.myspace.com
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    As a Colts fan I was thrilled to see Randy leave the AFC and go back to Minny. Now I'm not sure if I should be happy or angry that the Titans took him in. I can only now pray for the sort of meltdown that takes an entire team down in flames along with him. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    MN was a bad spot for him to begin with. He had a rep there from his first stint. He could be dangerous in TN, being on a solid team with a strong willed, and more importantly, respected head coach. MN players don't respect the coach up there and it leads to favre skipping camp and players not playing as hard as they could.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    MN was a bad spot for him to begin with. He had a rep there from his first stint. He could be dangerous in TN, being on a solid team with a strong willed, and more importantly, respected head coach. MN players don't respect the coach up there and it leads to favre skipping camp and players not playing as hard as they could.

the story about him ripping the local restaurant owner's food, that he delivered to the team, to his face made me sick. moss said something like "what is this shit? this is awful. i wouldn't feed this crap to my dog"----apparently this happened in front of the whole team.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

the story about him ripping the local restaurant owner's food, that he delivered to the team, to his face made me sick. moss said something like "what is this shit? this is awful. i wouldn't feed this crap to my dog"----apparently this happened in front of the whole team.

yeah, i saw that. Moss is a douche
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg