KNICKS GAME AT MSG CANCELLED DUE TO ASBESTOS

2»

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    81 wrote:
    an nba game?
    it hosted one in 2009 on it's farewell tour. before that was 1995. sixers have played across the parking lot for a while now.

I know, i watched it. They played the Bulls that night. Bulls played like shit and Philly won.

did you see my drunk ass in the stands?
    www.myspace.com
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    youngster wrote:
    Eh, no worries. They say it takes asbestos 35-40 years to really cause adverse affects on people.

Right around the same time the Knicks win another championship. :lol:
    :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    GREAT ..ive been breathing for the past few weeks

youll be fine.. ive been living in an asbetos clad house for 14 years. and im totally ok. ;)8-)

Oh great..but I sit almost on the roof :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    It was/is a bad idea to rebuild it during the season

The escalator areas. Have all fake walls up to hide the work being done inside

It's really a joke

If I can't enjoy my rangers season tickets in my setup and section with all my friends..it ruins half the fun

I can't go to another arena and sit down all game( I need to stand and pace all game long hence my last row seats)

This blows

It's really a joke

If I can't enjoy my rangers season tickets in my setup and section with all my friends..it ruins half the fun

I can't go to another arena and sit down all game( I need to stand and pace all game long hence my last row seats)This blows

your seats sound a lot my eagles season ticket seats....i love it up there :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    an nba game?
    it hosted one in 2009 on it's farewell tour. before that was 1995. sixers have played across the parking lot for a while now.

I know, i watched it. They played the Bulls that night. Bulls played like shit and Philly won.

did you see my drunk ass in the stands?

Don't they have a law in philly that you have to be drunk to enter a sporting event?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

It's really a joke

I can't go to another arena and sit down all game( I need to stand and pace all game long hence my last row seats)

This blows

Stuff like that doesn't happen at the Fleet Center TD BankNorth Garden TD Garden here in Boston.

Just sayin'.
    :lol: :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

It's really a joke

I can't go to another arena and sit down all game( I need to stand and pace all game long hence my last row seats)This blows

your seats sound a lot my eagles season ticket seats....i love it up there :thumbup:

Yeah man we all chill on the railing and watch the games

Easy access to the bathrooms and beer soda. ..stairwell 10ft away to smoke the pipe
    Just a great set up for us
    That's what makes the garden so unique and weird at the same ..the setup is like no other arena
    Unlost

We were all sick they were working on it to make it modern anyway
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

It's really a joke

Yeah man we all chill on the railing and watch the games

Easy access to the bathrooms and beer soda. ..stairwell 10ft away to smoke the pipe
    Just a great set up for us

and when your team is playing shit and getting their arses kicked you can slip away quietly in shame and disgust. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    young catherine tossing zings from the other side of the earth... :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    Cate is right though

Win or lose we were able to fly down the steps and beat the crowd

Plus I'm sick over Andy irons. Bad day