Options

Sweet Relief Tibetan pendant signed by Eddie Vedder for charity auction!

sweetreliefmusicsweetreliefmusic Posts: 2
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Here's your chance to own a one-of-a-kind piece of rock memorabilia!

This charity auction features a sterling silver round pendant specially designed for Sweet Relief and worn by EDDIE VEDDER while in concert at the Kokua Festival in April 2007. The pendant displays the Tibetan characters for "Music Heals" -- along with EDDIE VEDDER's signed initials!!

The necklace has an adjustable red cord and comes with a certificate of authenticity from Sweet Relief.

Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam have been supporters of Sweet Relief Musicians Fund for many years. Now you can help Eddie help others by bidding on this one-of-a-kind necklace. You will be the only one in the world with this piece of Eddie Vedder memorabilia.

To bid, click here: cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230199810178&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013. Auction ends December 14, 2007.

For images of the pendant, click here:
cbbf_1.JPG
cc88_1.JPG

All of the proceeds from this item will benefit SWEET RELIEF MUSICIANS FUND. For the past 12 years, Sweet Relief has been assisting ill, injured or elderly musicians with the costs of alternative and traditional medical treatments, and with expenses for basic needs. For more information please visit http://www.sweetrelief.org.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thats a great piece! too bad i dont have the money for it! i hope you raise a lot tho!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    sweet necklace... good luck with the cause!! :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Sorry, I drove up the price...I was outbid immediately with $367.99...Damn! That's something I want around my neck! And for a good cause..
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Thank you all for your kind words! Pearl Jam has been involved with Sweet Relief Musicians Fund since its inception with Victoria Williams, and we are grateful that Eddie Vedder continues to offer his support. And thanks to those who are bidding on this beautiful pendant! (We had wanted to do a raffle method which would have given more people a chance, but the legalities and logistics of raffles state-by-state is difficult to negotiate...) Good luck, best wishes, and Happy Holidays from us at Sweet Relief Musicians Fund!
  • Options
    Beautiful pendant!
    The price is going up fast = awesome for Sweet Relief!
    Very cool auction!
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson