I wanna tell my boss....

tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
To go to f***ing hell! He just asked me to cut my overtime down, yet it was his idea to share me with two other companies. I try to cram a 40 hour week into 32 so I can be there to pick my daughter up from school. I run the offices for 3 companies remotely. Its hard work, very stressful and when I asked for a pay rise (when I started running 3 offices) he said no. I know times are tough but when I see him all relaxed from his holiday in Rarotonga which the company paid for - I just wanna punch him right square in the face!!!!! :x
all you need is love, love is all you need
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    its a bunch of crap when companies pay perks for high level employees. pisses me off.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    awesome
    you rock tink
    i wish i could help
    what can i do?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    He is the owner of the company so has the right to take drawings, but when he doesn't leave enough in the bank for me to pay our suppliers I just wanna walk away!
    chadwick wrote:
    awesome
    you rock tink
    i wish i could help
    what can i do?

I don't know.... I think I might take your advice tonight and drink 3 bottles of red wine, I definitely won't be in any state to work tomorrow if I do that!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    go for it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    tinkerbell wrote:
    He is the owner of the company so has the right to take drawings, but when he doesn't leave enough in the bank for me to pay our suppliers I just wanna walk away!

It sucks to work under those conditions. I have been there, although the reason for no money was due to an employee stealing big ticket items......extremely embarassing and unnerving when suppliers come in and start repossessing items from the store in plain view of the customers. :shock: :oops:

I say bail, you don't need the stress.
  • I know it's easier said than done, but start looking for another job and tell him where to go. I'm not sure why some people think that a little "power" gives them the right to be a douche. My husband stayed at a job he was absolutely miserable at for four years. He's now doing the same job, but at a different company. He's less stressed and makes more money, sometimes things work out.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    I almost took a different path today but decided on the usual meat filled bread accompanied with various condiments to mask my displeasure..fuck it..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Tell that jerk to jump.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Thanks for the support guys! Seeing as I am contracted to another company I am going to approach them on Monday and see if they are willing to hire me. If so (which I am confident about) I will be more than happy to hand in my resignation on Monday afternoon!!! :twisted:
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Thanks for the support guys! Seeing as I am contracted to another company I am going to approach them on Monday and see if they are willing to hire me. If so (which I am confident about) I will be more than happy to hand in my resignation on Monday afternoon!!! :twisted:

Best of Luck Tinkerbell smiley-bounce016.gif
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I want to tell my boss he is a moron for demanding that someone in account management must be in the office the day after thanksgiving because starting this year we are going to be open.

Thing is there are only two of us so I'm it this year. WTF It is retarded no business is getting done that day if you are not in retail.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    intodeep wrote:
    I want to tell my boss he is a moron for demanding that someone in account management must be in the office the day after thanksgiving because starting this year we are going to be open.

Thing is there are only two of us so I'm it this year. WTF It is retarded no business is getting done that day if you are not in retail.

ive always worked it..no biggie ..at least its friday
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    How do you get overtime if you're working 32 hours per week?
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,358
    know1 wrote:

This I wondered as well.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    the economy is really starting to turn, more companies are back on a hiring blitz.

my best advice is to keep an eye out and your options open. i am sure another company will be willing to pay you/value you more than your current situation.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    know1 wrote:

This I wondered as well.

She must work in France.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Now you can call your boss and tell him to fuck off

http://www.prankdial.com/pranks/calleridfaker

Or send him an anonymous email

http://www.sendanonymousemail.net/
    I'll be back
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Hope this works out for you, Tink.

I don't understand how so-called leaders can be so miserable. I've worked with a bully who constantly interrupts people when they're trying to present.

Sometimes you just want to say to the person, "Stop for a second and think about what you just said. Do you notice that everyone in this meeting is staring at the table and hoping you don't turn your wrath on them next? And that the person who just spoke was so nervous that their hands were literally shaking? I know you've got the temperment of a frustrated toddler, but are you so socially inept that you can't even appreciate the effect that has on everyone around you?"
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited March 2011
    see poem post
    Post edited by rollings on
    know1 wrote:
    know1 wrote:

This I wondered as well.

She must work in France.

I was first employed to work 9am - 3pm Mon - Fri but when I started being contracted to another company I increased Wednsday to work til 5pm. I only just have enough time to squeeze everything in and if I go back to finishing at 3pm on a Wed something will slip. I applied for this job as I have a 5 y/o and a 3 y/o so didn't want to work full time.