Charlie Sheen found naked and incoherent

2»

Comments

• has anyone noticed the striking similarities between Charlie on the show and Charlie in real life?
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    He's also been hospitalized, and undergoing psychiatric evaluations,

very sad, this guys got young kids.

he hits women and hes got several daughters including one in her 20s. interesting conversations coming up for him i imagine.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,267
    It won't be long till hi's found dead sorry excuse of a human being ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    pandora wrote:
    not me, chaps and a cowboy hat :D
    I wouldn't mind that little outfit. Maybe I can convince the husband to give that a try : D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • The same thing happens to me everytime I stay at The Plaza...

Place is a pit...
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    eyedclaar wrote:
    In the interest of brevity, I think the OP could have just said "Charlie Sheen found." I think we could have filled in the rest.
    I like to tell the whole story... for instance I usually post just wearing my underwear
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    has anyone noticed the striking similarities between Charlie on the show and Charlie in real life?

ever noticed how often sitcom guys' characters share their real name?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    eyedclaar wrote:
    In the interest of brevity, I think the OP could have just said "Charlie Sheen found." I think we could have filled in the rest.
    I like to tell the whole story... for instance I usually post just wearing my underwear
    but are you incoherent? :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Don't mess with Chuck Sheen. He'll cold cock ya.
  • Charlie is the new Keith Moon!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Charlie is the new Keith Moon!

no hes not. the loon was entertaining, sheen is just sad.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    has anyone noticed the striking similarities between Charlie on the show and Charlie in real life?
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :clap::clap:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~

sad but true, probably, hope not, even if he is a mean lush :|
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    StillHere wrote:

I give him a break...I don't think he is mean spirited. Volatile yes, needs help, of course. He should never take a sip of alcohol again and then find himself a good woman who is not addicted to anything and maybe get the heck out of Hollywood!
    pandora wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

I give him a break...I don't think he is mean spirited. Volatile yes, needs help, of course. He should never take a sip of alcohol again and then find himself a good woman who is not addicted to anything and maybe get the heck out of Hollywood!

he absolutely needs help. but only one person can make that decision. unfortunately i just heard on the evening news that charlie wont be going back to rehab cause he doesnt think he needs to. i fear a tragedy will have to befall him before he gets it. but i hope he wakes up before that happens. its never pretty when we allow our demons to get the best of us. he saw what addiction did to his father and yeah i know were all our own person but come on charlie... ive known you since you were just martins sheens son and i want to see you live to be an old grandpa. im selfish that way.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    nm_charlie-sheen-drunk.jpg
    mel_gibson_drunk.jpg

My future drinkin buddies.

i bet they have had some great stories.
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775

I find the real life version of this comedy a lot more entertaining than the fictional one!
  • Who gives a shit.
    pandora wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Don't get me wrong Pandi, I'm not saying he's mean spirited, I have no idea, I hope not.
    That's why I say he's a mean "lush"...."Lush" meaning (to me) a drunk...or whatever he's wasted on..seems he gets mean when he's too high or too drunk. I mean I don't know the man, right? Just what I hear. Too bad tho. You're right, ppl that can't handle it, shouldn't do it....seems like he might be one of those ppl who just shouldn't touch a drop of anything that's going to intoxicate him.
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Don't get me wrong Pandi, I'm not saying he's mean spirited, I have no idea, I hope not.
    That's why I say he's a mean "lush"...."Lush" meaning (to me) a drunk...or whatever he's wasted on..seems he gets mean when he's too high or too drunk. I mean I don't know the man, right? Just what I hear. Too bad tho. You're right, ppl that can't handle it, shouldn't do it....seems like he might be one of those ppl who just shouldn't touch a drop of anything that's going to intoxicate him.
    yes true and sometimes its a combination of personalities together when under the influence that causes everything to go to hell, sometimes, not always, it can take two to make a ruckus.
    I have noticed that may be the scenario though with him. Hope he gets clean and finds a down to earth clean gal and for his kids sake finds happiness.
  • lol.. were they shooting an episode?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
    pandora wrote:
    yes true and sometimes its a combination of personalities together when under the influence that causes everything to go to hell, sometimes, not always, it can take two to make a ruckus.
    I have noticed that may be the scenario though with him. Hope he gets clean and finds a down to earth clean gal and for his kids sake finds happiness.
    ya, and did you notice, ex wife to the rescue ..... isn't that the way it goes? well thankfully my ex doesn't know where i live these days, so no more rescuing for me, lol! but, wow, she still takes care of all his troubles. maybe that's one of the reasons he feels he can do whatever, she's always there to rescue him...probably for the kids' sake, but there she is anyway, whenever he falls, no matter what.
    I NEVER get interested in this celebrity stuff, never, I don't know what it is about this that fascinates me? :roll:
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    ya, and did you notice, ex wife to the rescue ..... isn't that the way it goes? well thankfully my ex doesn't know where i live these days, so no more rescuing for me, lol! but, wow, she still takes care of all his troubles. maybe that's one of the reasons he feels he can do whatever, she's always there to rescue him...probably for the kids' sake, but there she is anyway, whenever he falls, no matter what.
    I NEVER get interested in this celebrity stuff, never, I don't know what it is about this that fascinates me? :roll:
    I don't either but I love the Sheen family since I was very young. Just the fact that it is a Hollywood family and of course all the men very handsome and likable. I've enjoyed their work a lot.
    He's 45, time to get it straightened out. He strikes me as the type to need a good strong woman to help him do it.
    That and the timing be right.
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Who gives a shit.
    Exactly, I 've been with plenty of drunken cops & fireman in NYC where this same shit ends up happening :lol:.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    lol.. were they shooting an episode?

They were "shooting" something just not an episode

;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers