Options

Bit the recess ladies' breast!?!?!?!

G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
edited October 2008 in The Porch
Why did Jeremy do that? I think a smarter play might have been to softly caress it and maybe nibble.

Isn't that a little out of left field? Unless that is actually part of the real story.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hehe.

You know, I 've never really thought about that specific lyric beyond face value. Given the severe neglect Jeremy probably went through as a child --including most likely not a whole lot of breast feeding-- this act of biting a breast of a woman of authority is pretty symbolic within the context of this song.
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    come on now....it's common knowledge that when kids get pissed off on the playground they go for the breast and bite it!!

didn't you do that? ;)
  • Options
    I thought it was the lion who bit her.
  • Options

now THIS is funny.
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    my 12 year old nephew loves that line!
  • Options

As I read this in my cubicle at work and tried to stiffle my laugh, I snotted all over myself.
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    I don't know
    But I heard the boy had a killer Left Hook.
  • Options

How could you forget?
    model role model
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    TipJammer wrote:
    Why did Jeremy do that? I think a smarter play might have been to softly caress it and maybe nibble.

Isn't that a little out of left field? Unless that is actually part of the real story.

Ed's been known to switch the lyrics to "kiss the recess lady's breast" in some recent live performances..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085

it took me a bit to figure that out!!!! I like it!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    I thought it was in relation to the recess lady showing compassion to him (nurturing him) but Jeremy wanting no part of it and throwing it back in her face.
    Just my interpretation though
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I thought it was in relation to the recess lady showing compassion to him (nurturing him) but Jeremy wanting no part of it and throwing it back in her face.
    Just my interpretation though

stop picking on the boy. ;)
    model role model
  • Options
    TipJammer wrote:

to me it conjured up a vision of an obviously troubled youth out at recess getting in trouble and when the recess teacher (wow i remember recess,my favorite part of school :D) tried to grab him to bring him to the office he flipped out when she put her hands on him so he "gnashed his teeth and bit the recess ladies breast"

i don't think "he cupped his hand and caressed the recess ladies breast" would of been an appropriate line for the song. :D
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    The image I got in my head was straight outta elem school cuz this actually happened when I was younger. Some kid got in trouble on the playground and the teacher's assistant that was supervising grabbed the kid by the arm and led him inside (prolly to go to the Principal's office)
    But before she could get him halfway there, he bit her breast and started running away. He eventually got caught but it was a crazy sight to see
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    ...seems a little harmless.

fuck.
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    The image I got in my head was straight outta elem school cuz this actually happened when I was younger. Some kid got in trouble on the playground and the teacher's assistant that was supervising grabbed the kid by the arm and led him inside (prolly to go to the Principal's office)
    But before she could get him halfway there, he bit her breast and started running away. He eventually got caught but it was a crazy sight to see

Are you serious? Almost the same thing happened at my school but except it was this teacher that bit the principal's thingy and then he really let her have it.
  • Options

Thats some funny shit right there.
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    Wrigley. Brooklyn 2. Hartford. 2013
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Global Citizens Festival. 2015
    MSG 2. Fenway 2. Wrigley 1. 2016
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    TipJammer wrote:

this made me LOL! I would never think to wonder about that lyric! :D funny stuff!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    I was lost at "pools of moonglow"??

:)
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    locked wrote:
    I was lost at "pools of moonglow"??

:)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Im laughing so hard right now! :D this post caught me by surprise! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    jenmarie wrote:
    my 12 year old nephew loves that line!

I remember being an 8-year-old-boy, laughing my arse off to this line. And I told all my mates about this band 'Pearl Jam' and how they had a song which mentioned 'breast'
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917

that lion know's where to attack first!
    hahahah
  • Options
    LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Round Rock, Texas Posts: 555
    they really did drop the leash
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,401
    TipJammer wrote:

cuz she wouldn't put out
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14