Options

Looking for All the Way CD

G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
edited October 2008 in The Porch
Good day my friends -

As you all know this is a difficult economic climate we are facing. This could not be more apparent. Just look at the horrendous weather that forced cancelation of World Series game 5. In such, I am reaching out to my fellow Americans to assist in these hard times. I am in search of a CD of Eddie's All the Way. I know there have been numerous opportunities for these on the board however I felt secure with my back order from Best Buy and did not partake in the bounty. It appears ironically that may have been the Worst Buy as they too have been hit by shortage of available discs. If any of you "Joe the plumbers" out there could "spread the wealth around" I would be forever grateful.

Thank you and God Bless.

I'm TipJammer and I approve this message.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    go to walgreens
  • Options
    Besides a failed attempt at sounding political, what does the weak economic client or the weather have to do with obtaining this CD?
  • Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
    I can't stand how the weather is getting so cold because of the failing economy!!!
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    Give the guy a break. He just wants music.
    Nathan
  • Options
    ewokpelts wrote:
    go to walgreens

Im in SF... I don't think they serviced the discs out here. I'll check though cuz that's what a loyal fan does. Thanks for the Tip!

TipJammer
  • Options
    Besides a failed attempt at sounding political, what does the weak economic client or the weather have to do with obtaining this CD?

FAILED ATTEMPT? It has everything to do with it brother. If the weather is bad I can't ride my bike to the mid west to get a CD of music I already have. And in this bad economy I can't afford to fly there either. : (
  • Options
    I can't stand how the weather is getting so cold because of the failing economy!!!

Double same bromie...double same.
  • Options
    Give the guy a break. He just wants music.

Not for me? You the man. Thanks for giving me a break. I wanna give you a free Bennyroya Hall Vinyl. But I don't have one to give you. But I want to.
  • Options
    TipJammer wrote:
    Not for me? You the man. Thanks for giving me a break. I wanna give you a free Bennyroya Hall Vinyl. But I don't have one to give you. But I want to.

That's so nice of you, TipJammer. I wanna give you a free All the Way single. But I don't have one to give you. But I want to.
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • Options
    TipJammer wrote:
    Haha if you did I would be so happy.
    I found this on ebay.
    Search 250311833717.
    It's pretty overpriced but it's the only one I could find. Also Bestbuy.com has it but it's backordered.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9091813&st=eddie+vedder&type=product&id=1921519

Edit:Also maybe Amoeba has one up there. If it doesn't you still get to go to Amoeba which is always fun! :D
    Nathan