I just want to scream...

mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Well, I don't actually scream. There was that one time with the ex-dominatrix, but that was for money and I didn't realize that ballbusting was to be taken so literally! So I just want to say HELLO! To all my old friends on here. I've been absent for most of the last 2+ years. Hope all is well with everyone and i'll try to be around more to catch up with folks!
"The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• well look what the cat dragged in. :wave:
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    hahahaha

wow talk about a ghost from board past

sup mookie
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    0.jpg

:wave:
  • HELLO :)
    DUBLIN~~22-6-10
    BELFAST~~23-6-10

"Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight,"
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    norm wrote:
    0.jpg

Is it me you're looking for? I could see it your eyes, I could see it in your smile.....
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

Hello all! Looks like I might be taking a desk job for the first time in awhile soon so there will be plenty of my annoying behaior to be consumed!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Hello Mookie9999999999999999999999, nice to see you back in these here parts. :wave: :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Welcome newbp :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Hello all! Looks like I might be taking a desk job for the first time in awhile soon so there will be plenty of my annoying behaior to be consumed!
    oh boy.

• welcome back.. glad ya made it!!!
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    hello-lionel-richie.jpg
    Sometimes I want to scream TURNIPS.

(only sometimes though).
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Well, I don't actually scream. There was that one time with the ex-dominatrix, but that was for money and I didn't realize that ballbusting was to be taken so literally! So I just want to say HELLO! To all my old friends on here. I've been absent for most of the last 2+ years. Hope all is well with everyone and i'll try to be around more to catch up with folks!

You still downtown NYC bud?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,853
    I know Bea Arthur's death hit you hard.
    Good to hear from you.
    Your humor is needed around here.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

(only sometimes though).

i did that once

the 72 hours in the county mental wing was quite refreshing

norm wrote:

(only sometimes though).

i did that once

the 72 hours in the county mental wing was quite refreshing

You need to wear running shoes before you yell it, that's the trick. Butterfly net ain't caught me yet :mrgreen:

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,967
    mookie9999 wrote:
    a desk job can definitely lead to mass posting. i'm way down since I quit "working" :lol::lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    mookie9999 wrote:

I am indeed!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    oh boy.

Lol! Easy Colbs! The job (if I take it) won't start until February!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Get_Right wrote:
    I know Bea Arthur's death hit you hard.
    Good to hear from you.
    Your humor is needed around here.

Death?!? DEATH?!? I believe you mean murder and intense cover-up by no other than Betty White. Turns out the whole Facebook petition was originally intended for Bea to host SNL. Betty caught wind of this and used her "charm" and playful confusion of what Facebook even is to take a hit out on my beloved Bea's life. I'm knee deep in this research so this is all I can report as of now. If I disappear again from this board, don't blame it on how busy I am, start asking questions of Betty, she'll know where I am!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• mookie9999 wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:
    oh boy.

Lol! Easy Colbs! The job (if I take it) won't start until February!
    phew ;)
    :lol:

mookie9999 wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:

I am indeed!

2 words

Radio Mexico

Although it's gone :cry:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    mookie9999 wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Well, I don't actually scream. There was that one time with the ex-dominatrix, but that was for money and I didn't realize that ballbusting was to be taken so literally! So I just want to say HELLO! To all my old friends on here. I've been absent for most of the last 2+ years. Hope all is well with everyone and i'll try to be around more to catch up with folks

2 words

Radio Mexico

Although it's gone :cry:
    Still sad that one is gone! The mermaid or whatever the hell replaced it is interesting, but if I want to go to a dive in the seaport bring on Jeremy's with their styrofoam cups of beer!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Well hello there, mookie.

I don't post nearly so much now that I am back to being a student. Although I should actually be doing school work right now :?
    mookie9999 wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Still sad that one is gone! The mermaid or whatever the hell replaced it is interesting, but if I want to go to a dive in the seaport bring on Jeremy's with their styrofoam cups of beer!

Yea miss that place.. Anytime I walk by the new place it's mega empty

Jeremy's :mrgreen: miss the old location across from radio
    Nothing like drinking a 96 ounce beer with 100's of dirty bra's hanging on your head :lol: