CAIN VELASQUEZ

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
WHOOOO BABY

what a fucking beat down on brock

$500 at +155!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup:

just fucking rocked lesner
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    HOLY CRAP !!!!

:o:o:o:o:o

That was one of the nastiest cuts I've ever seen

Cain is a bad man
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    HOLY CRAP !!!!

Cain is a bad man

when they showed it up close it was open ...little vasoline closed it for a 10TH OF A SECOND then boom wide open :shock:

crazy shit
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    dos santos is gonna get rocked and shields didn't impress me at all
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    dos santos is gonna get rocked and shields didn't impress me at all

Ugh...I hate Shields

His style is so boring

HOLY CRAP !!!!

Cain is a bad man

when they showed it up close it was open ...little vasoline closed it for a 10TH OF A SECOND then boom wide open :shock:

crazy shit

That cut is taking like 40 stitches or more..that sucker was deep

At least Brock was Gracious in defeat

You see the Undertaker there ? :lol:

• for a minute there I thought Brock's cut was talking to me.

Undertaker was there, and he apparently confronted Brock after the fight as Undertaker was getting interviewed post-fight at ringside, when the interviewer asked him what was said, he said something about Brock needing to train harder, and the interviewer asked if they were "all good", and Taker said "it's personal".

from www.wrestlinginc.com:

As noted earlier, The Undertaker was in attendance at UFC 121: Lesnar vs. Velasquez last night along with wife Michelle McCool. While 'Taker was acknowledged during the broadcast, McCool never was.
    An interesting moment came after Lesnar was KO'd by challenger Cain Velasquez. Taker was being interviewed by MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani when Lesnar walked right by him. 'The Dead Man' asked Lesnar, "Do you want to do it?" Brock kept walking, not acknowledging his former rival.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHtxPew5Os&feature=player_embedded
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    Paul David wrote:
    for a minute there I thought Brock's cut was talking to me.

Undertaker was there, and he apparently confronted Brock after the fight as Undertaker was getting interviewed post-fight at ringside, when the interviewer asked him what was said, he said something about Brock needing to train harder, and the interviewer asked if they were "all good", and Taker said "it's personal".

from http://www.wrestlinginc.com:

As noted earlier, The Undertaker was in attendance at UFC 121: Lesnar vs. Velasquez last night along with wife Michelle McCool. While 'Taker was acknowledged during the broadcast, McCool never was.
    An interesting moment came after Lesnar was KO'd by challenger Cain Velasquez. Taker was being interviewed by MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani when Lesnar walked right by him. 'The Dead Man' asked Lesnar, "Do you want to do it?" Brock kept walking, not acknowledging his former rival.

Wow..that's interesting

I guess some bad blood between 'Ol Brock and The Undertaker

It's funny how WWE has made its way into the UFC

• yet Dana White said in his post-press conference interview, when asked about it, that if they did have an exchange it was because they were friends. didn't look like it to me! who knows, maybe Vinnie Mac has his dirty paws in UFC and is making a huge match for Wrestlemania. WWE vs UFC?
    Paul David wrote:

Wow..that's interesting

Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Paul David wrote:

interesting.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Paul David wrote:
    yet Dana White said in his post-press conference interview, when asked about it, that if they did have an exchange it was because they were friends. didn't look like it to me! who knows, maybe Vinnie Mac has his dirty paws in UFC and is making a huge match for Wrestlemania. WWE vs UFC?
    Paul David wrote:

Wow..that's interesting

Let's just hope they don't bring Ken Shamrock back

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    They don't pay those guys enough. Say is that Desilva guy still a champion?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)