Options

Vacation Places...

JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
My husband and I want to book a trip for next month sometime. We were thinking either Mexico, or the Dominican Republic. Just curious who's been to either place, which hotel you stayed at and if you'd recommend it.

I've looked at reviews on trip advisor of different hotels but most of them either say, "Awesome place, stay here!" or the complete oposite "Worst place ever!".

Thanks!
If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    I strongly recommend you go skiing at Mountain Parnassos in Arachova, Greece! It's marvelous, especially in winter! Very picturesque village : maria-rooms-arachova-2.jpg
    parnassos_mountain_ski_greece_photo_gnto.jpg or in Pelion, Greece : pelion-ski-2.jpg or in Seli, Greece : seli-ski-resort.jpg or finally in Serres, Greece : 33.jpg
    13.jpg
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Just spent a week in St Marten. My wife and I went with another couple and we had a blast. Not sure what you're into, but we had great dinners out, hit some bars, played lots of $5 blackjack, did some shopping, and enjoyed the clear water and great beaches. I would definitely recommend a trip there.

Have a great time wherever you go...I want to go back to the Carribbean
  • Options
    JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Pap wrote:
    I strongly recommend you go skiing at Mountain Parnassos in Arachova, Greece! It's marvelous, especially in winter! Very picturesque village : maria-rooms-arachova-2.jpg
    parnassos_mountain_ski_greece_photo_gnto.jpg or in Pelion, Greece : pelion-ski-2.jpg or in Seli, Greece : seli-ski-resort.jpg or finally in Serres, Greece : 33.jpg
    13.jpg

I would LOVE to go to Greece one day but unfortunately it's not in our budget right now. The mountains look absolutely amazing!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.