Chuck

MK1980MK1980 Posts: 291
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Did a search for 'Chuck' in all encompassing trip. didn't find what I wanted so...

Is anyone else a fan of the TV show 'Chuck'?

If so who's you're favorite charachter? Mine's John Casey. Baldwin also kicked arse in Firefly.
How I choose to feel is how I am...I will not lose my faith, It's an inside job today.
Manchester Aug 17th 2009
Hyde Park June 25th 2010
Manchester June 20th & 21st 2012
Leeds July 14th 2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Picked up for a full season, bringing the total to 78 episodes, if they get another season/22 episodes, that reaches a 100 and makes money for the studio in sydication. The future's looking good for Chuck for once!
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Picked up for a full season, bringing the total to 78 episodes, if they get another season/22 episodes, that reaches a 100 and makes money for the studio in sydication. The future's looking good for Chuck for once!
    Full season +2.
  • havent seen this season yet but i loved the first 3. Captain Awesome is my favorite
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    never heard of it. guess i need to watch more tv yes/no
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    My fav. Is ??? I love them all. I hope it comes back next season. I was hoping Morgan would join the bad guys. I'm not liking the whole mommy issue thing. Chuck needs to upgrade his intersect. I'm still missing Heroes, they are not going to make the heroes movie.
    I'll be back
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”