2»

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    nicely done 46

btw, i have been curious about this for a long time
    how did you come up with the name 81?

It's short for 1981, that's when he started smoking, he was 1 and half years old.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    nicely done 46

btw, i have been curious about this for a long time
    how did you come up with the name 81?

1981-corvette-4.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    ok im over this txting bizzo now. couldnt get my ex to shut up last night. and it was such trivial shit. is this what ive got to look forward to? :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    81 wrote:
    uh oh

just think, if this was the 19th century, we wouldn't be having this conversation here.

if this was the 19th century we wouldnt be having this conversation anywhere as Cate would be to busy in her kitchen cooking me fucking scones. :thumbup:

oh... and Cate says she can't work so she can raise her kids... Cate, what age is your youngest child? If memory serves aren't you a Granny? So what age is your youngest child? must be very very young if you have to not have a job so you can rear them? yet you are a grandmother? :?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    im sorry i was unaware im here to justify myself to you dunk. how i choose to live my life is of no concern to you.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    oh yes. we use 2 coconuts and a spirit stick.

We need 3 coconuts up this way.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    im sorry i was unaware im here to justify myself to you dunk. how i choose to live my life is of no concern to you.

well if i was an Aussie paying taxes in Australia then it would be my concern... see here the government is cutting jobs left right and centre, people being made unemployed, council services slashed, etc etc etc... and yet, just as in australia apparently, we have people living here who have no intention of paying their own fucking way... they quite happily sit in their leather sofa that i helped pay for and eat frozen pizzas whilst other people try and work to provide for their families..

still... 10% of my fellow employees will be getting made redundant very soon... they can clearly look forward to a life of idle bliss.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.