K9 Mafia animal family rescue.

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Hey guys and gals This is my animal rescue that I run from my home. And we have a Kitty available.

He is a full blodded Maine Coon though we don't have his papers. He is declawed peri-digitally on the front paws and maintains his claws on the back. He is a very sweet kitty, and I will do my damndest to find a pic to post of him.

Buddy's story..
Buddy was a pet store find and the original owners had two toddlers.. They had their kitty declawed and what should have taken a regular six-week recovery, took 6 months, because the kids kept picking him up by his paws and busting his stitches. My Aunt saw him and straight stole him from these people and took him home. He soon recovered, and was happy save or the fact that her own cat ( who had all his claws)kept bullying him . My mother visited her sister fell in love with this cat and SHE took him home.

He was extremely happy til she moved in with US ( her kids) cause we constantly have rescue animals, and rescue humans as wel,l often, and poor Buddy flipped out and just stayed upstairs with Mom, till she died. Then he started coming down like " don't get rid of me". So we sort of inherited a cat. How ever, my sister has just gotten a kitten and this little terror just tortures poor Buddy.. So it has come to the point that we realize he deserves a less hectic home where he may enjoy his human company, without having to wait til we go to bed for things to settle down..

What he needs..

Buddy needs a home with minimal people, preferably one or two people, he'd be happiest with an elderly couple; as he is around 8-9 years old now. He WILL tolerate dogs , but preffers not having to contend with them.ABSOLUTELY no children.. he is TERRIFIED of children and will live in hiding when children are around..He SMELLS a kid and runs soo.. Anyhow like I said I will try to find a pic of him to post.. but if interested please PM me and I will tell you more about this sweet little kitty. I will make sure he gets to you if you are truely interested in giving this guy a better home than I can provide.
Thanks for your intrests and we hope to find this guy a calmer more enjoyable home soon..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments