Motorcyclist lives after T-boning a truck

RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I don't understand anything the news lady is saying, but from the link I found, it says that the rider was a gymnast and he vaulted over the handlebars to save himself....that's him walking back to his bike. I've watched the video many times and still can't believe it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpY9oaCeaQ4
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Love the way people just keep driving past, and the one person on the sidewalk just stands there.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    4and20 wrote:
    I don't understand anything the news lady is saying, but from the link I found, it says that the rider was a gymnast and he vaulted over the handlebars to save himself....that's him walking back to his bike. I've watched the video many times and still can't believe it...

well done mr. motorcyclist
    i will promise you something 4and20
    she said the words, motorcycle, cars, trucks, street, and accident.
    she also said, "that guy is badass, i do believe he makes me randy, yes he does"
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    chadwick wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

she also said, "that guy is badass, i do believe he makes me randy, yes he does"

:lol::lol::lol:
    :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    chadwick wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Really?!? :shock: I suppose she also said, 'I do fancy that Chadwick dude yes in deedie'? hmmmmm?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Really?!? :shock: I suppose she also said, 'I do fancy that Chadwick dude yes in deedie'? hmmmmm?
    correct
    and i thought you never understood the polish language?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

correct
    and i thought you never understood the polish language?

I don't think Mrs. Chadwick would be happy to hear that. I hear she's quite the arse kicker....

- Christopher McCandless
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    HOLY SHIT!!!!
    well, thats unique, guess being a gymnist and a motor bike rider puts you into a different category.....that category has two titles....awesome and lucky
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    there is a Mrs. Chadwick?

I always thought Chad lived alone..... :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

in one of the topics unlost and I were trying to decide 'what' a Mrs. Chadwick would look like. I googled 'Mrs. Chadwick' and found:

thumbnail.aspx?q=259395095990&id=7360ac64b9acfc5fb6bf6ec1e2b2cac3

unlost promptly snorted water all over her keyboard, chad was in love and 'Mrs. Chadwick' was born....she may be imaginary, but she'll suffice.....did you get that lube yet for her and Chad?

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    81 wrote:

I thought that was Mrs. Chadwick pole vaulting over the speeding truck.

She didn't look blond in the video...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    4and20 wrote:
    81 wrote:

in one of the topics unlost and I were trying to decide 'what' a Mrs. Chadwick would look like. I googled 'Mrs. Chadwick' and found:

thumbnail.aspx?q=259395095990&id=7360ac64b9acfc5fb6bf6ec1e2b2cac3

unlost promptly snorted water all over her keyboard, chad was in love and 'Mrs. Chadwick' was born....she may be imaginary, but she'll suffice.....did you get that lube yet for her and Chad?

clearly, i missed a classic thread. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry buddy. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    there is zero mrs. chadwick
    i hear chadwick has 32 g/fs

but thank you for being concerned about his genitals and motorbike stuntmen from poland

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce