Any divorce lawyers in the house?

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I have a few questions...I am in Washington state, and I know that things differ from state to state, but just thought I would ask....thanks
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    one and only time bumpage...:-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I think I may be able to answer all your questions. Bend over, apply pressure behind the ankles with your fingers, and go to your happy place . . .

By the way, I'm not a lawyer but I play one on the internet :D
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Jason P wrote:
    I think I may be able to answer all your questions. Bend over, apply pressure behind the ankles with your fingers, and go to your happy place . . .

By the way, I'm not a lawyer but I play one on the internet :D

vader-fail.jpg
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    You realize they charge hundreds of dollars an hour to answer questions, and are notorious for squeezing dollars from people, right? ;) The odds of getting free legal advice here is pretty slim...but good luck. If the questions aren't too personal, others with divorce experience (like myself) might be able to help you save a few bucks, despite the jurisdiction issues.
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    If you consider divorcing in France I could help ;)
    Good luck anyway, I'm sure you'll get a few general answers from a fellow lawyer on the board.
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I would be glad to help if you had questions involving Illinois and Kentucky law. I can't help with Washington divorce law. If I answered any questions that would be considered practicing law without a license since I am not licensed in the state of Washington. Sorry. Call an attorney in your area and ask how much a consultation would be.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 is a lawyer
    so is dingdingdongpearljam
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    I would be glad to help if you had questions involving Illinois and Kentucky law. I can't help with Washington divorce law. If I answered any questions that would be considered practicing law without a license since I am not licensed in the state of Washington. Sorry. Call an attorney in your area and ask how much a consultation would be.
    chadwick wrote:
    81 is a lawyer
    so is dingdingdongpearljam

Thanks