Woman Stabs Classmate in Anger Management Class

unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm sorry, Faribah, your midterm progress report indicates less than satisfactory achievement

A 19-year-old Bellevue woman accused of stabbing a classmate Saturday during an anger-management class has been charged with second-degree assault.

By Christine Clarridge

Seattle Times staff reporter

A 19-year-old Bellevue woman has been charged with second-degree assault after she allegedly stabbed a classmate Saturday during an anger-management class.

Bellevue police say Faribah Maradiaga "blew up out of control" and stabbed the classmate's arm and shoulder several times after the two women exchanged words.

Police said Maradiaga, who already has a pending assault charge, told them that the other woman had threatened her first, according to charging documents.

Maradiaga walked into a classroom on the Bellevue College campus, where a court services agency rents space for the anger management class, around 9 a.m. Saturday while a video on anger management was being shown, according to the charges. Maradiaga started complaining about the movie and disrupting the class, according to the documents, when the victim told Maradiaga "the video was good and to give it a chance."

Maradiaga, who was sitting two rows behind the victim, then stood up and started talking "trash" before pulling out a knife with a 3-inch blade and stabbing the other woman, police and prosecutors say.

The charges say Maradiaga then threatened to kill the victim's family.

Maradiaga is being held on $50,000 bail in King County Jail and is scheduled to be arraigned Oct. 25.
15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :lol::lol::lol:

i didnt even read the article yet
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    hoochie mamma!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Great....just what we need...people doing f'ed up things to prove how crazy Western Wshington really is....I blame Chad
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    It's probably the same young woman that the cop had to smack recently after the jaywalking stop :D

wonder what ever happened to her

aNiMaL - any updates?
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I used to facilitate and anger management class. If I had a dollar for every fight I had to break up I would never need to work again. ...If it is anything like San Francisco, I bet they court order her to more Anger Management. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    hoochie mamma!!

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    It's probably the same young woman that the cop had to smack recently after the jaywalking stop :D

aNiMaL - any updates?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/l ... se07m.html
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    4and20 wrote:
    Great....just what we need...people doing f'ed up things to prove how crazy Western Wshington really is....I blame Chad

Mmm-hmmm. So, are you saying your name isn't Faribah?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    West Coast B*tches
    rapper1.jpg
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Oh Christ!! Where's Jo? any one seen Jo?? :lol::lol:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    4and20 wrote:

i don't think we needed Faribah to point that out to us...watching 'cops' has done that :P
    4and20 wrote:

Mmm-hmmm. So, are you saying your name isn't Faribah?

no, it's not....that is my old alma matter....but I am far from being 19! I think it was Chad's girlfriend... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    4and20 wrote:

aNiMaL - any updates?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/l ... se07m.html

thanks for the update.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    4and20 wrote:
    yeah she's an idiot.
    and yes it is my fault.
    i keep trying to off terrible scum but the state holds me back every single time.

i love washington; what a beautiful place.
    it seems to me that a large number of folks here are out of their damn minds.

oh wait, i forgot it's the rain and gray sky making everyone depressed and whacky making everyone wanna work for dicknuts gates while stabbing one another at anger management classes.

she is brilliant
    to bad someone didnt smash a chair over her head
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce