Myrtle Beach SC

purple_chick79purple_chick79 Posts: 570
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm looking to book my vacation for next summer and I wanna know if anyone here has rented property there in the past. I'm looking for a house or condo. Thanks
Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• can't say too much about Myrtle Beach proper, but I went down there for a funeral in late august and stayed in Little River, 2 towns away. Got a hotel for $59 a night, included pool, 3 hole golf course and mini golf. 15-20 minute drive to Myrtle. Myrtle was absolutely beautiful. I hope you're a golfer, because that seems to be all there is to do there
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829
    I lost my virginity there :lol:
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I lost my virginity there :lol:

dolphins don't count
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    As a native South Carolinian, I would suggest trying to find a hotel/condo in one of the neighboring towns. For me, Myrtle is always too crowded and I like being close enough that if there's something I want to do in Myrtle that I'm a 5-10 minute drive on Highway 17 away. Plus, the beaches on the neighboring towns are usually better than Myrtle. Look into Garden City, Murrel's Inlet, or Surfside Beach (south of Myrtle). I've stayed at Garden City and Surfside before and enjoyed the vacation there.