IHOP....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
now open again in Columbus. Breakfast will be had there this morning.

whats your preference for Breakfast here?
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mickeyrat wrote:

i would like to join you
    but alas i am around 3,000 miles away or so

btw, i love breakfast
    best meal of the day
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Icrap.

We are going to bread and butter
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Pancakes?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Fuck IHOP. Go to Waffle House. :twisted:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    mickeyrat wrote:

Have not been there in 10 years or so but my preference then was going at 3 or 4 in the morning on a few hits of acid or candy flipping and smoking big fattie, watching the other people fight and flippin my shit. That was my ihop experience.
    I'll be back
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    In Columbus . i like to starve after a big loss . :lol::lol::lol:

Whos #1 Now ??
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    jokertt wrote:
    In Columbus . i like to starve after a big loss . :lol::lol::lol:

Whos #1 Now ??
    If we'd have waited to get seated there , we might still be waiting!! Cracker Barrel instead. Doesnt matter whos #1 NOW!!!! matters whos #1 at the end of the season. Wisconsin brought it and played an awesome game. well deserved win.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • any establishment that features the "rootie tootie fresh and fruity" breakfast is not going to get my business at 5 in the morning after a show. i just can't bring myself to say those words out loud....there used to be a lot of ihops around here but they vanished for a number of years but now they are making a comeback.

we usually just go to dennys for a superlate or superearly breakfast depending on how you look at it..it is very similar to ihop late at night...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    any establishment that features the "rootie tootie fresh and fruity" breakfast is not going to get my business at 5 in the morning after a show. i just can't bring myself to say those words out loud....there used to be a lot of ihops around here but they vanished for a number of years but now they are making a comeback.

we usually just go to dennys for a superlate or superearly breakfast depending on how you look at it..it is very similar to ihop late at night...
    Denny's started to go away after the racial bs that was happening. no more here. Waffle House or a local restaurant called TJ's Country Place for the after bar/early morning breakfast thing.