HAPPY BIRTHDAY BinauralJam

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BinauralJam!!!!habe a good one!! :D
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Happy Birthday man! See ya at the EVCT11 show!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Happy Birthday :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    Happy Birthday!
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    the yanks need to win on your birthday

happy bday
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    hungryhungryhippo.jpg;)a9de1a01.gif

Hope its Awesome! :D
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!! :D
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    happy birthday train beers guy.
    rock your day all badass and stuff.

be well
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • happy birthday brudda! have a good one!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Happy birthday KOYOURASS. Cheers kid. Hope you have a great day.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Happy Mother Fuckin Birthday Dude! Get your rage on and enjoy!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,267
    Happy happy bday enjoy many many more ... :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Have a safe and happy birthday.

It's my nephew and my dad's birthday too!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Happy Birthday, Poster-Formerly-Known-As-KOMYASS/KOYOURASS/MRUNLOSTDOGS.

You're 36 now? :| Officially closer to 40 than to 30!

Here's one just for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W71B1qLwYrQ
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    Happy Birthday!!!

Be sure and get good and drunk on the train!!! ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Train Beers! Yankees! It's Friday birthday extravaganza for BJ! Damn kid, 36? It's a fun age. Enjoy.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Thank You all so Much!!! other than having to be at work today (i tried to get out of it)it's been a great day, lots of love from my freinds and family, even got Home Made Fried Chicken and Mash Potato's from my co-worker, real Soul Food from big old southern black lady !!! I feel like that Yellow Hippo from Pandora's post, now all i need is a nap. Definitly drinkin tonightand maybe some other things, turning 36 sucks, gona have to grow up soon, but Not Tonight!!! :mrgreen:

Your a good group, i apperciate this.

ps: Love the Mickey Toon!
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Jam out with your clam out, BJ. By the way, what is with you and Disney? You're really a sociopath, aren't you?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Jam out with your clam out, BJ. By the way, what is with you and Disney? You're really a sociopath, aren't you?

Back in October 2003 my wife and i had our honeymoon there (after being married for 5 years, together for 8 and her graduting college) planned it for well over a year, payed for everything and saved up a 1,000 just to spend. The week wear gona go, 3 hurricane's are all gona hit florida, looked like they were gona meet in Orlando, so after a lot of back and forth and everybody we knew telling us, forget it, reschedule. We decide to chance it. I get on a plane for the first time in my life (Horrifying), we get there and all 3 just miss us, they all hit Florida but just miss Disneyworld, the parks for 5 days are EMPTY!!! We had our run of the place, we would get on Space Mountian and walk all the way up to the ride, when it finished, there was nobody waiting to get on, so the guy asks us, you wana go again? Hell Ya!!! it was just one of those perfect weeks and it was a long time coming and hard earned, we figured out all the do's and don't that first time, and have been back there 4 times since, (hopefully next year again) it's just become our happy place ever since.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    eyedclaar wrote:

Back in October 2003 my wife and i had our honeymoon there (after being married for 5 years, together for 8 and her graduting college) planned it for well over a year, payed for everything and saved up a 1,000 just to spend. The week wear gona go, 3 hurricane's are all gona hit florida, looked like they were gona meet in Orlando, so after a lot of back and forth and everybody we knew telling us, forget it, reschedule. We decide to chance it. I get on a plane for the first time in my life (Horrifying), we get there and all 3 just miss us, they all hit Florida but just miss Disneyworld, the parks for 5 days are EMPTY!!! We had our run of the place, we would get on Space Mountian and walk all the way up to the ride, when it finished, there was nobody waiting to get on, so the guy asks us, you wana go again? Hell Ya!!! it was just one of those perfect weeks and it was a long time coming and hard earned, we figured out all the do's and don't that first time, and have been back there 4 times since, (hopefully next year again) it's just become our happy place ever since.

So... with the whole park to yourself... did you get a little frisky on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride? Or the teacups? Or maybe the flying Dumbos?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    eyedclaar wrote:

Alright, even I admit that would have been fuckin' sweet! At least I think so, I've never been anywhere close to Disney anything...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:

So... with the whole park to yourself... did you get a little frisky on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride? Or the teacups? Or maybe the flying Dumbos?

Inquiring minds want to know.

:lol::lol::lol: No, Disney actaully inspires my good behavior side, but when we got back to the hotel...
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    happy birthday!

coolest-aqua-teen-hunger-force-cake-1-21349098.jpg
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    happy birthday! don't end up like last year

one-tough-night.jpg
    CJMST3K wrote:
    happy birthday!

coolest-aqua-teen-hunger-force-cake-1-21349098.jpg

Shake-zula the Mic-rulah the Oold schoolah 8-)
    norm wrote:
    happy birthday! don't end up like last year

one-tough-night.jpg

No more Tequila, i got it.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    happy-birthday-from-mickey-mouse_2tz.gif
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Party @ bi's pad
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    Party @ bi's pad

he's bi? :shock:

not that there's anything wrong with that ;)
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Ditto :D

We sent you a little something for your birthday ;):lol: