HEY! TORONTONIANS.. or whatever you call yourselves.

catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
:lol:

http://fridaetv.wordpress.com/2010/10/0 ... C2%A026th/

TIM BURTON EXHIBITION HITS TORONTO NOVEMBER 26TH!
@ TIFF Bell Lightbox

Hundreds of artworks and Burton’s cinematic oeuvre on screen offer a unique look inside the mind of one of the most influential artists of our time

Toronto – Noah Cowan, Artistic Director, TIFF Bell Lightbox today unveiled Toronto dates and special programmes for Tim Burton, the blockbuster exhibition organized by The Museum of Modern Art, New York. This major exhibition explores Burton’s creative vision and his artistic development from early significant drawings he made as a teenager to sophisticated renderings used to create effects for his most treasured recent films. Delving deep into Burton’s visual imagination, the exhibition brings together more than 700 items including paintings, drawings, puppets, costumes, storyboards and maquettes drawn from Burton’s personal vault, studio archives and private collections. The exhibition also includes seven new sculptural commissions created for The Museum of Modern Art and one new display-window commissioned specifically for TIFF Bell Lightbox. Tim Burton will open on November 26, 2010 and run until April 17, 2011.
hear my name
take a good look
this could be the day
hold my hand
lie beside me
i just need to say
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• :lol:

@ TIFF Bell Lightbox

Hundreds of artworks and Burton’s cinematic oeuvre on screen offer a unique look inside the mind of one of the most influential artists of our time

Toronto – Noah Cowan, Artistic Director, TIFF Bell Lightbox today unveiled Toronto dates and special programmes for Tim Burton, the blockbuster exhibition organized by The Museum of Modern Art, New York. This major exhibition explores Burton’s creative vision and his artistic development from early significant drawings he made as a teenager to sophisticated renderings used to create effects for his most treasured recent films. Delving deep into Burton’s visual imagination, the exhibition brings together more than 700 items including paintings, drawings, puppets, costumes, storyboards and maquettes drawn from Burton’s personal vault, studio archives and private collections. The exhibition also includes seven new sculptural commissions created for The Museum of Modern Art and one new display-window commissioned specifically for TIFF Bell Lightbox. Tim Burton will open on November 26, 2010 and run until April 17, 2011.

No. Fucking. Way. I am there!
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

@ TIFF Bell Lightbox

its delirium inducing. it truly is.

ill be in NY in smarch so im figuring a sidetrip is in order. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758

@ TIFF Bell Lightbox

its delirium inducing. it truly is.

ill be in NY in smarch so im figuring a sidetrip is in order. 8-)

have fun in new york and your side trip......
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'