6/22/03
10/2/04
8/5/07
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,730
    where?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    what do you mean where? Indy, Ft. Wayne, Evansville, Noblesville..
    Fav. Bands
    My Morning Jacket
    Pearl Jam
    Neil Young
    Wilco
    Tool
    Rush
    Drive By Truckers

pj shows
    8/17/98
    8/15/00
    8/18/00
    8/20/00
    6/22/03
    10/2/04
    8/5/07
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    where?
    :) hahaha
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Jesika537Jesika537 Posts: 301
    I know... And Detroit too... Why play in all these cities that just got PJ concerts. It doesn't make alot of sense.
    Detroit '98 - Detroit '03 - Toledo '04 - Grand Rapids '04 - Kitchener '05 - London '05 - Grand Rapids '06 - Cleveland '06 - Detroit '06 - Chicago '07 - West Palm Beach - Tampa '08 - Toronto '09 - Indy '10 - Buffalo '10 - Toronto '11 - London '13
  • Options
    seriously. what the hell?

Yeah, the Murat Theatre would've been perfect for something like this, but...oh well:)
  • Options
    callmedaughtercallmedaughter IL Posts: 38

Chicago's not that far from indy.
    11 October, 2000
    23 April 2003
    22 June, 2003
    5 October, 2004
    5 August, 2007
    20 June, 2009 (EV)
    7 May, 2010
    1 July, 2011 (EV)
    ~~~~~*~~~~~
    #410***
  • Options
    i drove to chicago for lolla last year. I have a baby on the way and gas is 4.20 a gallon. Should I have to drive 5-8 hours to see PJ everytime? Apparently so.
    Fav. Bands
    My Morning Jacket
    Pearl Jam
    Neil Young
    Wilco
    Tool
    Rush
    Drive By Truckers

pj shows
    8/17/98
    8/15/00
    8/18/00
    8/20/00
    6/22/03
    10/2/04
    8/5/07
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    I don't think he gives a fuck about Indiana or any other state in the middle :-P

No man, I am kidding...Of course he does. You'll see him doing his ITW stuff and touring MidWest during the Summer of 2015.

Ed doesn't give a fuck about Indiana or the midwest states. Hell, in Florida at the WPB show he said it only took two days being in Florida to turn him into Larry the Cable Guy. That is insulting, and I thought showed that Ed is just like a lot of other elitist liberals who look down on the midwestern and southern folks. That said, I will be going to every PJ and ed solo show I can.
  • Options
    it's my wife who is preggies..so taking a couple of days to travel out of state would be selfish and irresponsible IMO. It would be nice to have a show in our backyard again.
    Fav. Bands
    My Morning Jacket
    Pearl Jam
    Neil Young
    Wilco
    Tool
    Rush
    Drive By Truckers

pj shows
    8/17/98
    8/15/00
    8/18/00
    8/20/00
    6/22/03
    10/2/04
    8/5/07
  • Options
    Ed doesn't give a fuck about Indiana or the midwest states.

I think it all stems from the last time they played in Indy in '03, which was people leaving during YL prompting Eddie to change the lyrics to, "look at all the pussys leaving, fuck you, ha-ha." I know it was a Sunday night show, but don't start streaming out during YL, no matter how late it is.
  • Options
    I think it all stems from the last time they played in Indy in '03, which was people leaving during YL prompting Eddie to change the lyrics to, "look at all the pussys leaving, fuck you, ha-ha." I know it was a Sunday night show, but don't start streaming out during YL, no matter how late it is.
    Yeah, but all that means is they are predictable, and the parking sucks at verizon. You look at the setlists we have gotten in Indy and they are incredible. They should come back, they'd sell well... better than Springsteen did.
  • Options
    jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    The midwest has gotten a bit shafted lately!
    So have about 40 other states that have gotten the shaft as well. I grew up in Indiana and feel your pain but realistically speaking... Chicago will have to do. I have a little kid as well but.... my wife understands my addiction so travel around the world if I have to, but I will see all that I can.

GO BOILERS!
  • Options
    LongRhodeLongRhode Posts: 93
    Noblesville is one of my 3 favorite boots from the 2003 tour.... so you have my vote!
    1991 - Warwick RI
    1994 - Boston Garden 1
    2003 - Mansfield 1
    2004 - Boston 1 & 2
    2006 - Albany, Boston 1, Dublin Ireland
    2008 - Mansfield 1 & 2, EV Boston 1
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    what's an 'indiana'?

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    Hell, in Florida at the WPB show he said it only took two days being in Florida to turn him into Larry the Cable Guy. That is insulting, and I thought showed that Ed is just like a lot of other elitist liberals who look down on the midwestern and southern folks.

Jesus Christ ... it was a joke ... which was even funnier considering ed sells the "Larry the Cable Guy" hat he was wearing at his solo shows.

Smile sometimes. Not everything is so serious :)
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Yeah, but all that means is they are predictable, and the parking sucks at verizon. You look at the setlists we have gotten in Indy and they are incredible. They should come back, they'd sell well... better than Springsteen did.

Yeah. Parking at Verizon is the worst I have ever dealt with.
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    if you were from Indiana for real you'd have asked it this way:

" Who dun got the reasons for that Pearl Jam thingy not cumin out here to the country?"

having lived in Shelbyville and Morocco Indiana I am well versed in HHT
  • Options
    ChadsStillAliveChadsStillAlive Indianapolis Posts: 450
    Ed doesn't give a fuck about Indiana or the midwest states. Hell, in Florida at the WPB show he said it only took two days being in Florida to turn him into Larry the Cable Guy. That is insulting, and I thought showed that Ed is just like a lot of other elitist liberals who look down on the midwestern and southern folks. That said, I will be going to every PJ and ed solo show I can.

Damn, this sounds like it could've come straight from the PJ fan I just drove to New York with for the MSG shows last week...hmmm... Did you really take that Larry the Cable Guy joke that seriously, Craig? haha

P.S. - Guns N Roses are as overrated as Larry the Cable Guy's attempts at humor.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side.
    I am right by your side.
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,740
    brainofPJ wrote:
    what's an 'indiana'?

Isn't he that dude that goes looking for a crystal skull with that annoying Disney Channel kid?
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    I know how Indiana feels as I'm in the Detroit area. Like, seriously, WTF? Money is tight, ga$ is expensive... I can't fly/drive to Toronto or Chicago.

No Pearl Jam, No Eddie in Detroit. What. the.fuck?
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    callmedaughtercallmedaughter IL Posts: 38
    i drove to chicago for lolla last year. I have a baby on the way and gas is 4.20 a gallon. Should I have to drive 5-8 hours to see PJ everytime? Apparently so.

I'm in Southern IL and that's usually the case for me, It's 5 hours to Chicago. I'm happy to get to see shows at all.

I'm taking the train this time. You should look into that.
    11 October, 2000
    23 April 2003
    22 June, 2003
    5 October, 2004
    5 August, 2007
    20 June, 2009 (EV)
    7 May, 2010
    1 July, 2011 (EV)
    ~~~~~*~~~~~
    #410***
  • Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    Isn't this just an issue of population density? There are probably more Pearl Jam fans in one New York City borough than there are in all of Indiana.
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • Options
    I_Got_Shit wrote:
    Isn't this just an issue of population density? There are probably more Pearl Jam fans in one New York City borough than there are in all of Indiana.
    that is a good point. they would sell out in indy at "the lawn" though. it's supposed to be a nice venue.
    Fav. Bands
    My Morning Jacket
    Pearl Jam
    Neil Young
    Wilco
    Tool
    Rush
    Drive By Truckers

pj shows
    8/17/98
    8/15/00
    8/18/00
    8/20/00
    6/22/03
    10/2/04
    8/5/07
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569

welcome to the place where those of us in the south have been for the last few years....

i put over 1500 miles on my truck in a week going to 3 shows in a week, columbia, vabch and dc, with raleigh being my base.

so, yes, get used to people telling you to travel if you don't get a show near you, and then get used to the idea of doing it when you get a chance. wish i had better news for ya

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    Jesus Christ ... it was a joke ... which was even funnier considering ed sells the "Larry the Cable Guy" hat he was wearing at his solo shows.

Smile sometimes. Not everything is so serious :)

I get and know it was a joke. It is funny. But I think it shows how Eddie views southerners who hunt and go to church, as a bad thing. Sorry, don't have much faith in the west coast liberals.

Obviously I took it too far (I love the internet so I can spout off crazy comments). It'd be boring to say they don't come to Indy because of money!
  • Options
    Damn, this sounds like it could've come straight from the PJ fan I just drove to New York with for the MSG shows last week...hmmm... Did you really take that Larry the Cable Guy joke that seriously, Craig? haha

P.S. - Guns N Roses are as overrated as Larry the Cable Guy's attempts at humor.

Name me a liberal who likes the average Southerner. Crickets, crickets.....

P.S. I will bash your face in.

Take care man.
  • Options

They just played the East Coast!!!
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)