Ben Harper divorcing Laura Dern.

yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Seems like it was quite the week for some celebs..
Christina Aguilera, Courtney Cox and Laura Dern..Whats going on in the world that so many people can't seem to stay together?
I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
info@wishlistfoundation.org
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bazinga!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • people fall out of love.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Bazinga!!!

I don't know why but I LOLed with this little gem :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • he was married to her?? weird :lol:

and i think we should ask why courtney cox was married to that loser in the first place before we ask why they split
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • I had no idea they were even together. Laura Dern is a wet blanket. Ben can do so much better than her.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I had no idea they were even together. Laura Dern is a wet blanket. Ben can do so much better than her.
    shes a real life angela from the office :geek:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    I had no idea they were even together. Laura Dern is a wet blanket. Ben can do so much better than her.

She was almost eaten by dinosaurs!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    She looks old.
    I'll be back
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    edited October 2010
    people fall out of love.

....Just as quickly as they fall in love.

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    I didn't know so many of you personally knew Dern...that's crazy
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i lost a few girl friends before.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    More on the story... http://www.starmagazine.com/news/17419

Very hard today to keep a relationship together between 2 celebrities and one of them being a touring musician. I can only think of one still togetherI think....Seal and Heidi Klum

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    g under p wrote:
    Very hard today to keep a relationship together between 2 celebrities and one of them being a touring musician. I can only think of one still togetherI think....Seal and Heidi Klum

Peace

Ozzy & Sharon

But I think I remember Sharon saying that part of their success was that they had an open relationship in the 80's and she was fine with up to 3rd base as long as Ozzy didn't remember any names.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    chadwick wrote:

If you retrace your steps from the beginning on those days you might find them.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    I had no idea they were even together. Laura Dern is a wet blanket. Ben can do so much better than her.

Yeah, dude, seriously. Talk about a dude who could get girls 20 years his younger, while she's hoping she gets a dude the same age. Talk about an awkward looking lady.

And why do they do this someone asked? Because they're millionaires who have the ability to not be tied to one person, especially when they have the ability to have sex with some of the most gorgeous women on the planet. I'd do the same thing.

Yeah, dude, seriously. Talk about a dude who could get girls 20 years his younger, while she's hoping she gets a dude the same age. Talk about an awkward looking lady.

And why do they do this someone asked? Because they're millionaires who have the ability to not be tied to one person, especially when they have the ability to have sex with some of the most gorgeous women on the planet. I'd do the same thing.
    Droppin knowledge kid.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    HeavyHands wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

If you retrace your steps from the beginning on those days you might find them.
    probably not a good call.
    but thank you, heavyhands.

btw Sir,
    i have always liked your avatar.
    that is one slick old man.
    where is that from?

ppl get married
    ppl get divorced
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    It's hard enough for us commoners to keep our relationships alive, let alone having the whole world peering in and passing judgement. :( Life sucks sometimes, but on the upside....there'll probably be some great music coming from Mr BH stemming from this stage in his life. 8-)
  • Quick Eddie, here's your chance ;)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
This discussion has been closed.