Pearl Jam is on fire

m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
2 minutes 39 seconds in check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnZIgQpUpWM
Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PontikasPontikas Posts: 210
    wow! it looks like the cult are on fire too! :D
  • Light my fire
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Light my fire

Thanks, but no.
  • It's rare that this happens, but I was lurking around to catch up on some things I had missed the past few days when I came across this video. I hated it so much that I felt the need to log on so I could verbally express how much this fucking band sucked.

I'm fairly open minded for a redneck who regularly pisses in his own back yard, but fuck a bunch of that noise.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    It's rare that this happens, but I was lurking around to catch up on some things I had missed the past few days when I came across this video. I hated it so much that I felt the need to log on so I could verbally express how much this fucking band sucked.

I'm fairly open minded for a redneck who regularly pisses in his own back yard, but fuck a bunch of that noise.
    :lol:
    welcome back pissy pants backyard guy
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    It's rare that this happens, but I was lurking around to catch up on some things I had missed the past few days when I came across this video. I hated it so much that I felt the need to log on so I could verbally express how much this fucking band sucked.

sorry to interrupt NASCAR
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    http://www.offbeat.com.au/PJBRIS_resize.jpg

Pearl Jam's on FIRE from Down Under.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• m0jorisen wrote:

Sorry to ruin your stereotypical view of my Southern brethren, but I was translating Braille text written in ancient Aramaic in order to provide some of our blind church members with accurate versions of Old Testament dialogue....and not watching NASCAR.

Afterwards, I played Scrabble with our pastor and argued with him over my game ending power play where I introduced the board to the term "FO SHIZZLE".

And no, I have no idea where I come with this stuff. It's the kind of shit DUNK would write...if he were funny.
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    m0jorisen wrote:

Sorry to ruin your stereotypical view of my Southern brethren, but I was translating Braille text written in ancient Aramaic in order to provide some of our blind church members with accurate versions of Old Testament dialogue....and not watching NASCAR.

Afterwards, I played Scrabble with our pastor and argued with him over my game ending power play where I introduced the board to the term "FO SHIZZLE".

And no, I have no idea where I come with this stuff. It's the kind of shit DUNK would write...if he were funny.

I bet the Pastor won!