Thoughts and Prayers for Chilean Miners

PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
It looks as though they are going to begin removing the miners as soon as tomorrow evening. What an undertaking this has been and let's hope and pray it all goes well.

Think about it, they have been underground since August 5th. What have you done in that time span?

got married? had a baby? spent time with loved ones? started a new job/relationship?

Just think about how long it has been and then say a prayer that it all ends well.

God bless the miners and all who have worked so hard to get them out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    I'm thinking of them, and wish them a smooth journey up! Go Miners Go! You can do it!

What they have been through is just psycho nuts. I remember thinking about them the first time I heard about it, and I became light headed.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    I pray for them but some of them will have some explaining to do with their wives. Meaning some of their girlfriends, lovers showed up at gatherings in honour of the miners. Should be the makings of a good movie.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    what a nice post, pureandeasy! the best thing I've done since August 5th is to be able to breath clean air and go out in the sunshine. I hope that when they've been sending food and water to them that they send them some vitamin D.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more