***The Official 2010-2011 Chicago Blackhawks Thread***

Still In HidingStill In Hiding Posts: 370
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Game 1 tonight. Time to defend the cup.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    :thumbup:

Bickell with the first goal of the year.
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • I can't believe hockey is back already...I'm loving it.
  • Banner ceremony tonight- now time to beat Detroit!
  • Nice to get the first win last night. Hossa has been on fire so far this season....he should put up some huge numbers if he's healthy for the entire season.
  • Ugly game last night. Hossa being out for a couple weeks here is really going to hurt the Hawks. Hopefully it's not serious like they are saying.
  • Yeah Hossa has definitely been the MVP of the first few weeks, hopefully we can get some wins without him
  • Yeah Hossa has definitely been the MVP of the first few weeks, hopefully we can get some wins without him

It's a much different team without Hossa....heard that he should be back next week.
  • Talk about a Stanley Cup hangover. 6 losses at home already?!?!? Hawks didn't have their 6th home loss last year until February. Hopefully this long road trip does the team some good...
  • Hello??? Is there anybody else in here?? I feel like I'm talk to myself!

Big road trip out West coming up here...
  • I'm here- unfortunately here at MSU I can't watch all the games likes i used to be able to do. Hopefully they find their groove on this road trip
  • Big game tonight against the Canucks. Apparently their coach is still crying about the Blackhawks "running up the score" when the Hawks embarrassed the Canucks on their home ice last month. God I fucking hate the Canucks....good thing we own them, especially Luongo.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Hello??? Is there anybody else in here?? I feel like I'm talk to myself!

Big road trip out West coming up here...

lock it up, nothing to see here. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    hehe

didn't watch the game, but did see the penalty shot. pretty tough to hit both posts and the cross bar on one attempt. that should be worth a point.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    hehe

didn't watch the game, but did see the penalty shot. pretty tough to hit both posts and the cross bar on one attempt. that should be worth a point.

Stalberg could try that penalty shot 50 times and not hit all 3 posts like that again...that was unreal.

It's pretty concerning how bad the Hawks are playing at home.
  • Brutal loss to the Canucks last night. Luongo was playing out of his mind, but still should have closed it out in the 3rd period. Frustrating year...
    pity post. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    Tough loss to Montreal, but we still got a much needed point. 3 games to go...
    The lack of action in this thread is very disappointing.

Gigantic win last night. I was at the UC...the place was rocking. If we get into the playoffs, anything can happen. I want vancouver!
    Hawks in 7. I hope we make Luongo cry again...