Derrick Lowe is throwing a no hitter!!

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
It worked for 81, so I figured WTF!! :D

Cant blame a guy for trying right?? :lol::lol:
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Why can't we get pitchers like that?!

Boy am I glad we went after John Lackey instead of Roy Halliday! (sorry, still bitter)
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    Why can't we get pitchers like that?!

Boy am I glad we went after John Lackey instead of Roy Halliday! (sorry, still bitter)

i would be too. i'm still bitter that we traded Oswalt. :evil:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    [jinxx] hellooooo [/jinxx]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • This should be titled... Lowe will give up 5 ER to Buster Posey :)
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    And Philadelphia thanks both Toronto and Houston for your contributions in our quest to bring the World "Fucking" Series trophy back to Philly. :lol:

A heartfelt THANKS to all of you :D
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    This should be titled... Lowe will give up 5 ER to Buster Posey :)

Buster will go HITLESS! ;-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    And Philadelphia thanks both Toronto and Houston for your contributions in our quest to bring the World "Fucking" Series trophy back to Philly. :lol:

A heartfelt THANKS to all of you :D

Not happening.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    If the Yanks dont win it(Yankee haters insrt "Dont worry they wont" 8-) ) I'll be pulling hard for the Giants. Its about fucking time...everyone talks Cubs for being due, this team is fucking due
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    If I remember correctly, 81's thread was started after the second inning.
    If I remember correctly, 81's thread was started after the second inning.

you are correct. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • It worked for 81, so I figured WTF!! :D

Cant blame a guy for trying right?? :lol::lol:
    I'm on board!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Way to spell his first name incorrectly.....
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    Way to spell his first name incorrectly.....

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613

you had no shot. roy wanted to come to a winner.
    www.myspace.com

Boston would be in the playoffs if they played in the NL or just about any other AL division
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    81 wrote:

Boston would be in the playoffs if they played in the NL or just about any other AL division

Again with this "if they played in the NL" shit. Please stop. It's not only stupid, but a ridiculously weak argument.
    Way to spell his first name incorrectly.....

I know...And I knew it wasnt right, but was in a hurry and couldnt look it up!! all in good fun anyhow!! :-) :lol:

• 81 wrote:

I endorse this statement.

Also, I love how the tables have turned where Philadelphia is considered winners. Sorry Philly kids, you forced my hand on that one.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    81 wrote:

I endorse this statement.

Also, I love how the tables have turned where Philadelphia is considered winners. Sorry Philly kids, you forced my hand on that one.

Thing is the common thread that binds is we've always been hated - before winning and now. So I've got that going for me....

You're never going to see bandwagon fans of the Phils from Iowa or Wyoming or some other random place in the middle of nowhere like that of the Yankee and Red Sock ilk. Again, I've got that going for me....

And, please, don't acknowledge you would do better in another division or league - first, because I don't want to prove my point over and over that it can't be argued - because, ya know, ya can't....cause it won't/can't happen.

Moral of the story - if you're aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle.
  • :lol: Love the enthusiasm. Hey man, I got nothing against the Phils. They aren't the Muts, so that makes me like them. Love their fans, love your city. Now go and take the title from the Yanks for us, please!
    :lol: Love the enthusiasm. Hey man, I got nothing against the Phils. They aren't the Muts, so that makes me like them. Love their fans, love your city. Now go and take the title from the Yanks for us, please!

I like the cut of your jib, son.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    so much for that! :lol::lol:
    only the great 81 can predict greatness......

you get a pair of leadoff hits :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,709
    mfc2006 wrote:

i would be too. i'm still bitter that we traded Oswalt. :evil:
    Not as bitter as Red Sox fans regarding Oswalt when the Astros were willinng to trade him (back in 2006 I think it was) for Craig Hansen, but the Sox didn't want to part with their prize prospect.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Maybe this time the thread will come true?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    he's going to get hammered on 3 days rest :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    intodeep wrote:
    Maybe this time the thread will come true?

Last night was our season! Brooks Conrad is just a big f-ing pile.....I really thought had we got last nights game we could win the series...I think we are done now.....Although at the end of the day...I dont think ANYONE will beat the Philles in a 7 game series...Either way, I am still sick to my stomach after last night! :(

I'm throwing the kibosh on this right now.

EDIT: HA!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    need a a little sid bream/fransisco carberra action

c'mon braves!
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Very touching in the end for bobby. Classy by the Giants to show some respect too.

Lowe was great on 3 days rest the braves could not ask for anything more from him.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22