times square bomber gets LIFE

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Thank god!!!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • as if he did it :roll:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    All convicted terrorists get 'mandatory life'
    not exactly 'riddance' when taxpayers have to pay to feed, shelter and clothe him....I imagine he will commit suicide while in jail....because he 'failed his mission', or he will devise a plot with buddies on the outside to 'finish up'....the whole thing is scary actually.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    as if he did it :roll:

i shouldn't even get into this ... who did it? ALLAH?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    4and20 wrote:
    All convicted terrorists get 'mandatory life'
    not exactly 'riddance' when taxpayers have to pay to feed, shelter and clothe him....I imagine he will commit suicide while in jail....because he 'failed his mission', or he will devise a plot with buddies on the outside to 'finish up'....the whole thing is scary actually.

YES IT IS RIDDANCE..SO THE SCUM ISN'T ON THE STREETS TRYING TO KILL US EVER AGAIN
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Save your taxes. Shoot the fucker!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    nuffingman wrote:
    Save your taxes. Shoot the fucker!

THIS! or Stone him to Death, hate to break with tradition.
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    I agree with nuffingman and theserialthrilla

punishment should fit the crime!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Boo Boo wrote:
    I agree with nuffingman and theserialthrilla

punishment should fit the crime!

let bubba take care of him everyday
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    what a douche. i bet he gets his ass kicked in prison
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    He's gonna have his ass a little more than kicked in prison.

Eat shit, times square bomber!

Prisons nice, death penalty for him would be nice too, but what they should do is pull an Aldo Raine on him and carve him up to send back to his terrorist cronies to tell the tale of what will happen if they try this shit again.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    He left the key to his house in the car.... What a dipshit

Funny how everyone hates us, and bend over backwards to live here. He shoulda stayed in his giant sand lot wherever and fucked his goat till he gets his virgins :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    He's gonna have his ass a little more than kicked in prison.

Eat shit, times square bomber!

Prisons nice, death penalty for him would be nice too, but what they should do is pull an Aldo Raine on him and carve him up to send back to his terrorist cronies to tell the tale of what will happen if they try this shit again.

i wonder where terrorists rank on the most hated prisoners list

cops and child molesters are right at the top.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ya gotta give him points for dedication, though. he'd make a good employee. if you were on his good side, of course. if not, it's:

kaboom.jpg

what a sack of shyte.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Funny how everyone hates us, and bend over backwards to live here. He shoulda stayed in his giant sand lot wherever and fucked his goat till he gets his virgins :)
    and we have the same problem. The London tube bombings in 07 were carried out by guys that had lived here all their lives.
  • as if he did it :roll:

I see bad boy pleaded guilty…hmm..

Funny no questions asked as to why the US /UK keep getting hit with this kinda shit… sad
    as if he did it :roll:

Funny no questions asked as to why the US /UK keep getting hit with this kinda shit… sad

after losing 100 friends and family members on sept 11 i don't ask questions anymore
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685

after losing 100 friends and family members on sept 11 i don't ask questions anymore
    Before this gets really out of hand, how about you two ignore each other :)
  • no I guess suffering is suffering you know... what do I know.... it's all complicated shit... shades of grey
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    CROJAM95 wrote:

:clap::clap::clap:

maybe we should put him in a suv in the middle of times square and blow him up :P
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    metsfan wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

maybe we should put him in a suv in the middle of times square and blow him up :P
    Or keep forgetting to bring the keys ... :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Or keep forgetting to bring the keys ... :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I can't believe there aren't live-broadcast executions in the US yet.
    Or at least something like the Running Man.
    You guys would lap that shit up, wouldn't ya?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

there are too many conservatives that would ban them...it's considered 'inhumane' to do such things...they even limit media to watch executions. I think here in Washington state the limit is 10 people....usually victims families. The death penalty is not very popular in the US, that's a really touchy subject....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:

there are too many conservatives that would ban them...it's considered 'inhumane' to do such things...they even limit media to watch executions. I think here in Washington state the limit is 10 people....usually victims families. The death penalty is not very popular in the US, that's a really touchy subject....
    And here I thought the conservatives would be at the front of the line.

It's a shame. Guess we'll have to settle for our embedded shock and awe coverage for now....which sucks....I mean...the explosions are cool, and just knowing that evil-doers are dying makes it KINDA worth watching....but I want fucking BLOOD man, ya know? ;)
    4and20 wrote:

And here I thought the conservatives would be at the front of the line.

It's a shame. Guess we'll have to settle for our embedded shock and awe coverage for now....which sucks....I mean...the explosions are cool, and just knowing that evil-doers are dying makes it KINDA worth watching....but I want fucking BLOOD man, ya know? ;)
    Didn't you tell people to get over themselves in the smokers thread?
    Rygar wrote:

yup.....your point?
    Rygar wrote:

yup.....your point?
    Just checkin'.
    Rygar wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

yup.....your point?
    Just chicken'.
    ;)