PANDORA - SOME BEAUTIFUL COLOUR

FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Just for you Pandora. :D Some Beautiful colour for a beautiful person.

These were taken all around my house with my new camera.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=233667&id=699734031&saved#!/photo.php?pid=5113531&id=699734031&ref=fbx_album

Hope you enjoy them!

Fran
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Nice.. Looks tropical. You don't get that kind of stuff here in the mid-west United States. Fall is pretty and all, but everything is starting to die now.. I need to travel this winter.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Yes all nice tropical plants like palms and orchids, also natives like the bottle brush. It doesn't matter what the season is here, there is always something flowering. :D
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Yes all nice tropical plants like palms and orchids, also natives like the bottle brush. It doesn't matter what the season is here, there is always something flowering. :D
    What part of Queensland are you from? I'm assuming near the ocean? Isn't most of inland Australia desert?
    What part of Queensland are you from? I'm assuming near the ocean? Isn't most of inland Australia desert?

I'm in sth-east queensland, about 1/2 north of Brisbane, and the coast is only 10 mins from my house, but decent beaches go about 45 mins north to sunshine coast. Inland aust is very arid, but that's more towards central australia.
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    They're great. Makes me want to go to Australia.......

Hang on a second, I already live here.....

Greatest country on earth :)
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=233667&id=699734031&saved#!/photo.php?pid=5113531&id=699734031&ref=fbx_album

Hope you enjoy them!

Fran
    Thank you so much Fran
    your kind words and your beautiful pics make my day! :D

I take terrible pictures, I usually rely on JB, he's much more steady than I.
    I admire your talent!

I love the falling pink leaved plant, the color so delicate.

I believe that is Bougainvillea, so pretty, the 2 tone hot pink and orange makes me long for springtime as we make our way to winter.

And that orange flower spectacular! Very unique and tropical.
    The giant mushroom way cool and your lovely sky pics, just great!
    All are simply wonderful..... 8-)

Thank you for thinking of me alongside such beauty, I am honored.
    And thanks for sharing the wonderful nature of your fabulous country, Australia,
    with all of us. :D
    This bridges the miles, brings us closer together and is so very thoughtful of you.
    Have a blessed and beautiful day!
    Glad it put a bit of sunshine in your day!

Yes there was bouganvillea there, and the pink leaves were off a bottlebrush bush outside my window.

Trust me it's all the camera.......I'm in love with it! :lol: It has a special mode just for doing close up nature shots....and lots more doo-dahs!
    Glad it put a bit of sunshine in your day!

Yes there was bouganvillea there, and the pink leaves were off a bottlebrush bush outside my window.

Trust me it's all the camera.......I'm in love with it! :lol: It has a special mode just for doing close up nature shots....and lots more doo-dahs!
    Hooray for the doo-dahs!
    Thats a great hobby you can share with others, I look forward to more!!
    Thanks again, special lady, Enjoy! :D
    Fall-was.jpg :wave:

Hunting for some fall threads and I found this, I remember the morning it made me Smile!

sending some color your way today Fran!

you know I didn't snap this and it looks razzled dazzled to me but pretty none the same

Hope the picture taking is going well ...

Enjoy! :D
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,365

Hope you enjoy them!

Fran
    I can't view the pics from your link.

Come and post on the Art Wall.