truckers,trucking and the open road.....

2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Cool, hope it works for you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    Me too. With this job, theres a better chance of hitting shows when they tour. And there advancement possible. More so than where I currently work. At some point I would like to get behind the wheel. For now though , this old/new job will take care of a lot of pressing needs.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mickeyrat wrote:
    It appears the roads of these United States will still be safe from the likes of me behind the wheel of a semi. Heard back from my former employers today. They offered me my old position and salary.
    get the CDL studying material from the DOT and study it when you have some free time. i'll help you and im sure speedy is a good man to answer a question or 15 you may have.

i think there's what? 42 different written tests along with the pretrip test, backing up and driving tests??
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce