HAPPY BITHDAY BLACK DIAMOND 3RD OCT

theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY,SO GLAD WE HAD A BEER THIS WEEK TOGETHER .. GOOD TO CATCH UP AND MEET YOU IN THE FLESH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ERfV7x2 ... re=related

ENJOY THE SCOTCH
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    :mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BD!!! :mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap:

Thanks for all the chats and laughs over the past couple of years. Hope your birthday is fucking great!!

And just remember who was the FIRST! ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Happy birthday to the first forum posting mofo that i saw in flesh lol
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    :mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BD!!! :mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap:

Thanks for all the chats and laughs over the past couple of years. Hope your birthday is fucking great!!

Thrilla? hehhee
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    BD!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!!

One day my friend , one day we will have the chance to meet. Hopefully at or before a rockin ass show!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Happy Birthday!!
    Hope you have a fantastic day :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    happy birthday Sir
    enjoy yourself to the fullest

be well
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!! :D:D

Hope you enjoy your day!!
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Thrilla? hehhee

Ahhhh nooooo! :roll: Screw thrilla....
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Thrilla? hehhee

Ahhhh nooooo! :roll: Screw thrilla....
    ummmm, no. You do that. screw thrilla , I mean!! :mrgreen:

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    happy birthday!!! hope it's a great one!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful day :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Happy birthday BD! You're a quality dude. Hope you have a great birthday weekend my friend!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Whatever....I didn't see this, but you guys don't count since you got a headstart overseas. :lol::lol::lol:
    IMG_0590edit.jpg

Just know that you were briefly special enough to have TWO birthday threads going. Jagoff.
    Nawwww...isn't he cute!! :lol:
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Happy birthday!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    cdp1223 wrote:
    IMG_0590edit.jpg

Just know that you were briefly special enough to have TWO birthday threads going. Jagoff.

wait...jagoff? i thought it was adam :?

happy birthday, jagoff! :mrgreen: :wave:
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!STAY AWESOME AND BE ALWAYS HAPPY!!!LOVE YA ALL THE WAY FROM GREECE!!!!!!!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to say happy birthday again ;)

BD wishing you a fabulous fun and family filled day :mrgreen: Happy Birthday!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    ziggy be nice ..

I am being nice!!! I'm always nice........ 8-)
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,692
    Happy B-Day :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Have a fantastic birthday. Thanks for all the smiles!

images-2.jpg

:D:D
    Early Sunday morning cheers, AdRock.
    So glad you're now FIFTEEN years older than me. :lol::lol::lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol::mrgreen:

IMG_0528edit-1.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Wow!!

44, WTF...

I can't tell you how much it means to this old man's decrepit old heart :)

Thanks everyone, this place got me through some pretty dark times and I guess I can thank all you for that...

The getting through, not the dark times :)

I've met a bunch of you and it has always been an amazing experience...

I think for me getting to hear the entire PJ collection live, has been replaced by the drive to meet each and everyone of you...

Some of you are for the serious collector :lol:

Thanks so much and I hope you guys know how awesome you are :)

Ad AKA Jagoff

PS - Kev, scotch gone. P, Candies consumed :)
    PSS - 15 :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Still not one other person thought of this!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwlR6JPKgiM

Agian please insert your name at the appropriate place. And look theres cake too!!! Can i have a corner piece, please? :mrgreen:

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Happy birthday, man!
    "for the serious collector"

Oh Ad, I think this is the first time you've actually made me laugh out loud. :mrgreen: (Ok...maybe like the first time TODAY) :lol::lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you enjoy your day! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless